Gender Understanding Exercise?

A. Post 3 things you don't understand about the other gender. B. Answer 3 things from other people's #1. You don't have to answer all three from one person. Example: A 1. I don't understand why girls stay with guys that constantly cheat on them. 2. I don't understand why girls wear... show more A. Post 3 things you don't understand about the other gender.
B. Answer 3 things from other people's #1. You don't have to answer all three from one person.

Example:

A
1. I don't understand why girls stay with guys that constantly cheat on them.
2. I don't understand why girls wear heels, when the pro of making you look taller/bigger butt is outweighed by how painful it makes you look walking.
3. I don't understand why looking like a barbie is a good thing. I don't want to kiss a plastic looking face.

B
*Now I'll wait for someone else to put up their #1, so I can answer it.*
Update: 1. I don't understand why guys "miss" the toilet bowl. 2. I don't understand why guys have to drive in excess of the speed limit. 3. I don't understand why guys don't see dirt! B 1. I personally don't miss (often), but I guess guys don't have much coordination with their... show more 1. I don't understand why guys "miss" the toilet bowl.
2. I don't understand why guys have to drive in excess of the speed limit.
3. I don't understand why guys don't see dirt!

B
1. I personally don't miss (often), but I guess guys don't have much coordination with their wiener.
2. We want to get their as fast as possible, without being pulled over. Although I admit, the excess speed is not worth the risk if getting into an accident.
3. Lol. I see dirt. I think the only guys that don't see dirt are blind guys.
1 answer 1