X-girlfriend gone "Childish"?

Okay this is my story: I have a 1 yr. old son. Me and his mother who I'll call Angela have been broken up exactly a year this month. 3 years ago I wasn't in the position I'm in now. When we 1st got together I couldn't have been more happier, everything was perfect with us, I always told her how... show more Okay this is my story:

I have a 1 yr. old son. Me and his mother who I'll call Angela have been broken up exactly a year this month. 3 years ago I wasn't in the position I'm in now. When we 1st got together I couldn't have been more happier, everything was perfect with us, I always told her how much I loved and cared for her as so did she and she made me happy like no other. I was faithful and very loving to Angela. And as every other couple we had our ups and downs, so as you can see Angela wasn't perfect but she made me fall so in love.

After she had our son on December 2008, She broke up with me in January 2009 stating she didn't love me no more and she didn't wanna be with me that she needed space. Obviously I was hurt and sad so I kept asking her why when she had everything she needed in front of her. So the 2009 year I kept wondering if she was ever gonna get back with me. 1st she broke up with me then she stopped telling me she loved me. I use to help her every other night with the baby when I was or wasn't working (She lives with her mom.) now, she doesn't like me even going over. When I would offer to spend time with her and the baby during the day she'd tell me "Well you can take him on your day off" 1st she stopped saying she loved me, then she stopped kissing me, hugging me and since I pay her phone bill she won't call me unless I call her and it's like " WTF?! did I do to deserve this treatment?" Even when we talk on the phone it's hard to have a simple conversation cause if she doesn't set the phone her lap WHILE i'm talking from the heart, she'll argue and cuss at me for nothing. Friends tell me to move on cause she's acting like a damn kid, others know how bad she treats me for no reason. Angela will even admit to you herself that I've done nothing wrong to her that I was a good guy to her but yet she can't stand my guts and she don't know why. HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT STAND SOMEONES GUTS AND NOT KNOW WHY??

She has her Mom and family all wrapped in her finger about how I'm not a "Fit" father which is Bullsh#t. I take my son on my days off and I care for him all the time when he's around. Angela's personality, her mood everything changed DRAMATICALLY over these past 3 years. She says she's always been this way but she was wanting to show it little by little, I say she became this way after my son was born and after she broke up with me. God knows I still love her so much but I just miss my old girlfriend. I really don't like what Angela's become. She hates my guts and can't stand to hear my voice and we BOTH don't know why. I've never given her a reason to hate or fall out of love with me. Do you guys feel she's acting like a little child? Do you feel I should wait for her to come around? Let me know what you guys think, I'd really appreciate it.