Landmark Forum caused my divorce?

My wife has totally disconnected and filed for separation.Sure I've been less than perfect. I admitted everything I did and she will not even talk to me. She kicked me out of my house and away from my two babies. The only thing that is different with her is she has been doing Landmark Forum for the last few months.

Is there anyone out there who has gone through the same thing?

We have been together for 14 years and she has totally become another person who is not even talking to me. I feel like I am talking to a robot !!

PLEASE only people who have experience with this !!!

Come on ! No loser answers.

You guys are only answering to raise your ratings, sad sad people.

Favorite Answer

I can relate to this, because I did Avatar seminars shortly after my divorce. http://www.avatarepc.com/

It's comparable to Landmark and it's like a serious cult. It will try to alienate her from her loved ones and family. The formula is simple: Multi Level Marketing. They don't care what they sell: skin formulas or self empowerment courses, as long as it pays off. People are put under immense pressure to enlist for a NEXT course, at the moment they are made most vulnerable for it.

PLEASE try to wake her up, for it's a scam. These kind of organisations place people at the exits to keep their participants from leaving. IT IS TRUE.

Check out the cult listings: just type "cult listing"in google. Good luck!!

EDIT: geez artguy, I'll make sure this is the last question of yours I answered. That was a nasty last remark.

Source(s): I ran from Avatar.

Landmark Forum Australia

1

Source(s): Fix A Broken Marriage http://enle.info/SaveYourMarriage

I really have compassion for you. People go through divorces all the time and it is never easy. I can personally relate to how you feel. I did the Landmark Forum but it was my wife who had not done the course who asked for a divorce from me. I, like you, did something that I truly regret and she was completely unwilling to forgive me. Looking back on it, I can't really blame her for divorcing me. One of the things I realized when I did the Landmark Forum was that I gave my word the day I got married and along the way I broke it and unfortunately it wasn't just once. She knew about it and before the course, i really did hope that we could work it out. That is not how it worked out, but I honestly can say that it was for the better. While we did get divorced, I learned at Landmark to take full responsibility for how badly I hurt her. I can see it from her perspective now and I think in part due to Landmark have been able to accept her choice and get on with my life. The ironic thing is that we get along much better now and we are honestly happier.

I am sorry for the situation you are in, but we cannot control how another person is going to react when we hurt them. I really do trust that if you are willing to be honest and take full responsibility for how it all went down, it eventually works out.

Source(s): My own experience
  • Alison

I'm so sorry to hear this. I forget the site, but if you Google something like "cult busters" or something like that, there is a comprehensive site out there that deals with every recognizeable cult- and gives details.

• askme

I would like to help you but I have no idea what a Landmark Forum is.....sorry.

Look as if she want to turn a new leaf in life with out you !!

You might want to keep track on what she is doing !!

It's possible that she can meet a new man !!

I'm just saying !!

You need to learn how to lick pussy better, dude. Then she would NEVER leave you.