Ladies... Valentines Question?

I'm planning to ask my girlfriend out to dinner for Valentines Day. I'm going to tell her to dress up because it's a real fancy place and we don't get to do that much where we're from. I'll pick her up, lookin' ready to take her out for the nicest dinner she's ever had. But then... show more I'm planning to ask my girlfriend out to dinner for Valentines Day. I'm going to tell her to dress up because it's a real fancy place and we don't get to do that much where we're from. I'll pick her up, lookin' ready to take her out for the nicest dinner she's ever had. But then I'm gonna tell her I forgot something at my house; maybe my credit card or something along those lines. We'll get there and I'll invite her in since it's gonna be freezing outside. We'll walk inside and I'm gonna have dinner on the table with candles burning, white lights hung from the ceiling and Frank Sinatra in the background. A friend suggested this and I'm real excited. But ladies... Would you think this is a good idea? Or would you be disappointed that you didn't get to go out to a fancy restaurant? Thanks!
14 answers 14