Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

Whats your sun/moon/venus/mars and?

what does it take to get a date with you?

A guy has asked me to dinner and i would love to be his friend cos hes funny, but i know if iliked him lots i'd know.. i can't decide whether to go.

cancer sun, scorpio moon, leo venus/mars.

(also bonus question, do i go?)

I don't really go on dates... it's a little odd to me. It also makes me feel a little trapped. I prefer someone to ask me to go somewhere cool or interesting so it doesn't seem so formal and.. ordinary? That way I can be relaxed and at least wherever we go will be interesting, even if the person isn't.

And yea, I think you should go. I don't think one date means you're immediately boyfriend and girlfriend - it'll be fun to just get to know him a bit more, even if you just turn out to be friends.

Pisces Sun/Gemini Moon/Aries Venus/Capricorn Mars

• ?

Throat Chakra - Blue Sun, Virgo Moon Virgo Venus Leo Mars Aries

I think you should really take the chance and go to see how's it going to be, because it sounds like there's something there. Even if not, at least you got a free meal from this date, hopefully. Think Positive right? =]

Now what does it take for a guy to date me?

Very simple, just friend first, and be able to make me feel comfortable and to be straight up honest with me. Say anything, I really enjoy random topics. Also I know this might sound kind of materialistic, but I would like a guy with at least a job. It'd be a bonus. Basically what I want in a lover is a best friend and someone I am really attracted to and can count on.

Source(s): Sagittarius sun/moon, Scorpio rising Capricorn venus, Taurus mars

It doesn't take much, cause it's just a date and not marriage. It has to be a guy who's more extroverted than I am because I'm not a very good conversationalist unless the other person is. He has to be funny and smart. Someone I can respect. Someone who has a nice face. Someone I'd like to be friends with.

I don't see any reason for you not to go.

cancer sun/aries moon/gemini venus/virgo mars

sun- pisces

moon- scorpio

venus- aries

mars- cancer

Well to get a date with me you have to be good looking, not too romantic but romantic LOL, really sexy, a bit agressive and treat me like I am the only one in your life, funny and basically an Aries, Virgo or leo. LOL. He has to also be a good dresser and be clean.

I don't really go on dates like the dates where you go to a resteraunt, I dont mind cinema though or a night at mine with a bottle of champagne

just go, give him a chance you might be attracted to him later on..give it a shot and see what happens :)

Sun: Gemini

Moon: Libra

Venus: Gemini

Mars: Gemini

** I have to like your appearance (yeah I'm shallow), the way we interact together, and if I think I'll have fun going.

I think you should go cause you've got nothing to lose! Be a sagittarius for a day and do something spontaneous. You never know, you might have a blast. That's how my relationship with my boyfriend started. We randomly went out and I had such an amazing time with him that we decided to repeat it :))

• Sun - Leo

Moon - Sagittarius

Venus - Leo

Mars - Gemini

But my Pluto is in Scoprio making me a Plutonian.

To get on a date with me you have to be charming and attractive. I know that seems really shallow, but it also applies to they way they dress. If they have dirty clothes on and greasy hair they don't have a chance. Also, they can't just walk up to me with some cheesy line like, "You send me, baby" and expect me to fall head over heels. Basically I'm a diehard romantic and accept no less than a bunch of flowers and a nice dinner.

I think you should go on the date. Accepting a date doesn't mean you want to climb into bed with him. It's a way of getting to know him. I hate how people noawadays thinks taking you out to dinner is a one-way ticket into your pants. What happened to romance?

Answer mine? No one's gotten 2/3 yet - and for that I'll give Best Answer. 3/3, even better. And no one's guessed the middle girl right yet.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AilZA...

Sun - Capricorn 10th house.

Moon - Leo 5th house.

Venus - Aquarius 12th house.

Mars - Scorpio 8th house.

A possibility of marriage.

**Oh, BQ: Yes, you should go. Never in a million years would I recommend someone to be as serious as me, unless you can't help it.

I prefer intelligence, dominant personality, and confidence.

Pluto in Scorpio in first house with Scorpio Rising

Cancer Sun

Libra Moon

Venus in Gemini

Mars in Aries

You might not be able to be friends if he's thinking about dating you anyway. But if you just want an enjoyable night and a fun date then go out with him for awhile. But idk about leading him on..he might not be happy about that..

this might sound stupid, but i wouldn't date someone unless i feel something.

if he doesn't make my heart goes boom, then i can't be bothered.

sometimes i'm a bit more generous though. sometimes, i'd give it a go. if i still don't feel anything by the end of the first date, then that's the end of it.

just go with your gut feeling.

Source(s): pisces sun gemini moon aries venus sagittarius mars sagittarius rising