Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

The sign that turns you off/have bad vibes?

What zodiac sign turns you off/have bad vibes with?

The sign you just can't understand no matter what?

Tell us why you feel that way.

:)

Favorite Answer

Pisces. ALL I have met have rubbed me the wrong way. So pessimistic and always looking for sympathy. They ramble on and on about NOTHING, and I have never had a serious conversation with one. Strange thing being that my Mercury is in Pisces and I can't even communicate well with them. THAT'S how bizarre they are.

Source(s): Aries
  • blah

not really any in particular but for some reason this combo ALWAYS annoys me and i have met many of this combo and they are always! the same: Taurus sun/ Leo rising. not saying every single person that has this combo is bad but the ones i have come across i mean this combo gives WAY too much of an ego and control issues to go with it

I dislike Aries men a lot. They are showy, loud, aggressive, competitive, rude, and obnoxious. Every last one of them in my experience. Geminis in general - never met one I liked. The only one I like is Leah Remini and I've never met her. To me, Geminis are lazy, bouncing off the walls, lack common sense, talk too much, are very hypocritical, cannot properly deal with confrontation...I can go on but I'd rather not.

Couldn't really tell you which one turns me off but I know which one turns me on, he's a Pisces, I'm a Scorpio. My oldest sister is a Virgo, I know of what you say about Virgos, I raised one too.

My Mother was Sagittarius and my Father, Cancer, it worked for them for over 67years, till she passed away.

Source(s): Mom who's two daughters are Virgo and Taurus, their spouses, Aries and Pisces. It works for us;)

hmm, some cancers are a little too timid for me, especially when it comes to joking around and saying completely random things..this one girls always so surprised and offended by what I say..it's so annoying. To think I was her best friend for 5 years. (childhood) sigh.

there's this one cancer girl I like though, but she has aries moon, I'm aries sun, she's also dating an aries guy and completely in love.

Source(s): aries

I think every sign has its turn offs but it's not the sign it's the individual person and how a certain person views us but also every sign has great qualities about them :)

I'm a Libra with Virgo-Libra Ascendant, Sun and Uranus conjunct first house, and a heck of a lot of Scorpio throughout the rest of the bucket.

Cannot stand: male Aries, male Tauruses, female Cancers and female Aquariuses. Reasons why: male Aries stab me in the back, male Tauruses tend to be alcoholics and violent, female Cancers have all stalked me and been psychopaths around me, and female Aquariuses have become envious of me - especially where men are concerned - and betrayed and backstabbed me when my back is turned. I turn that back no more to them.

Funny though: I get along with female Aries, female Tauruses, male Cancers and male Aquariuses - and everyone else - just fine.

Gemini - they tend to be double-minded, attention-seekers, moody and committed to you only depending on their mood (how they feel that certain day and treat you accordingly).

Capricorn - too cold, arrogant, cocky superficial, distant and very unreliable.

I tend to be very wary of when I encounter people under these signs due to past experience. When I do, I treat these people with respect but work hard at avoiding or even getting close to them.

Source(s): Sagittarius here. Source? Based on personal experience with these two signs. Been there, done that (was in close relationships/friendships [male/female] with them). Never again, lesson learned.

Capricorn

Libra

Capricorns because the ones that I have been in contact with I find them to be boring, sneaky and cold.

Libras are extremely intelligent and friendly but can not show any emotion at all.

Source(s): Personal experience

Well the first that annoys the hell out of me and makes me want to punch the crap out of them is scorpio and thats most of them. I've met only 3 so far that are cool and that i actually get along with.

#2. Is cancer, not many, but theirs one here that i can't stand and that's "La la" always talking out of her *** . Their freaking annoy as hell and dumb sometimes.

And #3 is some leos and that's because of this whole attention 24/7 which i find freak desperate.

Libra

Some morning, all signs turn me off but that's because of my mood. Generally, I like to get along with everybody if its possible. So if I say something wrong, its my fault not theres.

Aries

Source(s): Undertaker