How do i make my baby sister understand she is going down a bad path?

Also I would like to say before I get yelled at for being narrow-minded, in my teeny tiny little town Wicca is just a gateway to drugs...They start out thinking they are all peaceful and stuff and then they start doing shrooms and acid. At like 15. Not Ok. This is NOT the regular Wicca that is a religion that... show more Also I would like to say before I get yelled at for being narrow-minded, in my teeny tiny little town Wicca is just a gateway to drugs...They start out thinking they are all peaceful and stuff and then they start doing shrooms and acid. At like 15. Not Ok. This is NOT the regular Wicca that is a religion that doesn't do anything harmful. It's little kids who hang out with their older brother or sister too much and get into things they shouldn't. I don't want anyone to think I am being a jerk because if she were trying to be a real Wiccan and not just the small town version of it I wouldn't have a problem with it. I want to make it very clear that I am worried about her safety and not how she chooses to express her beliefs. I want to know how to explain to her that what her crappy little friend is teaching her has nothing good to come out of it. From here on out the fake small town Wicca will be written in "" ex. "Wicca".

She is 13. She called me the other night crying telling me that she is a "Wiccan". She was crying because she thought there was an entity in the lilac bushes outside the house and it was trying to get her, and she thought there was a curse on her school. Now I know every little kid goes through the "magic" stage, but she was actually being emotionally effected by this, she was terrified, she actually believes it. My Dad is a very strict Christian so I know that she will just get in a whole bunch of trouble if she keeps doing it. (I told them when she told me and they have been lecturing her for 4 hours now and she isn't getting it, now they've decided to send her to the Catholic school.) She keeps asking me all these questions about it, because my cousins are "Wiccans" so i know a little bit about what it is. She says she can harness the 5 elements or something and see the future. I already tried to scare her out of it by telling her that they get into drugs and do bad things. I tried asking her if she still believes in God and she said yes so I told her God doesn't want people to worship other things/people/deities beside himself. She is still insisting that she is a "Wiccan" and that we are all wrong. So I got the names of the friends that were teaching all this stuff to her. One of the girls (I'm assuming the leader of her little group) is the sister of a girl I graduated with and she was a dead beat druggie "Wiccan" who has tried to kill herself twice. How do I explain to my sister that what she is doing is not Wicca that it is just a bad path and she should get new friends?
Update: No she isn't Im 20. She is 13. Specifically why I called her my BABY sister.
Update 2: Also my baby sister doing drugs is not a good path for her. She can do whatever she wants to be happy as long as it's legal and I will support her.
Update 3: Also I know what people practice in my town is not real Wicca. That is why I said I would call the fake small town Wicca "Wicca". She was a Christian before. I don't really care if she is or not. My narrow minded father is not going to allow her to be openly Wiccan. But if she is getting into stuff I... show more Also I know what people practice in my town is not real Wicca. That is why I said I would call the fake small town Wicca "Wicca". She was a Christian before. I don't really care if she is or not. My narrow minded father is not going to allow her to be openly Wiccan. But if she is getting into stuff I don't want her to hide it from me...Also she is 13. I don't care if she is Wiccan, Native American, or a fricken alien. It's not ok for her to even be thinking about something that will get her involved in drugs.