Will toyota give me a rental while repairing gas pedal?

I was told the gas pedal would take 3 hours to fix but I currently work 7 days a week, so sitting at Toyota for 3 hours is not an option. I can't afford a rental. I called Toyota and they couldn't guarantee me a loner for a couple hours. Does Toyota have a loner car policy for this issue or am I S.O.L?

No car can function without a gas pedal. So it's better to try any other source.

• Shark

Some dealers have a deal with a nearby car rental business - you have to ask.

It helps to let on that you are in the market for a new toyota soon.But leave your credit card at home .

Even if the car is under warranty, you are only guaranteed a loaner car if it is an overnight repair. So you might be up a creek without a paddle on this one.

No,... do not expect a loaner for 3 hours. There's no one that has a life soooo important that they cannot take 3 hours out of their life for a simple fix, and certainly not you. Get over yourself and do a crossword puzzle.

Buy something domestic and you won't have this problem.

The trouble is, what car would they loan you? None of them work right. The Camrys are runaways, the Corollas don't steer right. Maybe they would loan you a GM or a Ford. At least they would be safe to drive. good luck!

You should ask for a non Toyota car as a loaner car be safe.

LOL!! You should have bought a Mercedes in the first place, that way you wouldn't have any kind of problem!! I bet you used to laugh at people who owned Hyundais too huh?! Well, who's laughing know?!

well since it takes 2 min tio fix ,no they wont,its a recall,why is everyone so freaked out and ppissed about this recall, i mean they all have recalls,