Will toyota give me a rental while repairing gas pedal?

I was told the gas pedal would take 3 hours to fix but I currently work 7 days a week, so sitting at Toyota for 3 hours is not an option. I can't afford a rental. I called Toyota and they couldn't guarantee me a loner for a couple hours. Does Toyota have a loner car policy for this issue or am I S.O.L?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

No car can function without a gas pedal. So it's better to try any other source.

• Shark
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Some dealers have a deal with a nearby car rental business - you have to ask.

It helps to let on that you are in the market for a new toyota soon.But leave your credit card at home .

• 1 decade ago

Even if the car is under warranty, you are only guaranteed a loaner car if it is an overnight repair. So you might be up a creek without a paddle on this one.

• 1 decade ago

No,... do not expect a loaner for 3 hours. There's no one that has a life soooo important that they cannot take 3 hours out of their life for a simple fix, and certainly not you. Get over yourself and do a crossword puzzle.

Buy something domestic and you won't have this problem.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The trouble is, what car would they loan you? None of them work right. The Camrys are runaways, the Corollas don't steer right. Maybe they would loan you a GM or a Ford. At least they would be safe to drive. good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should ask for a non Toyota car as a loaner car be safe.

• 1 decade ago

LOL!! You should have bought a Mercedes in the first place, that way you wouldn't have any kind of problem!! I bet you used to laugh at people who owned Hyundais too huh?! Well, who's laughing know?!

• 1 decade ago

well since it takes 2 min tio fix ,no they wont,its a recall,why is everyone so freaked out and ppissed about this recall, i mean they all have recalls,

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.