Bedroom designing - making a room cool and interesting help needed!?

Basically, I have a large rectangular bedroom at home, wooden floor, white walls, I have a bathroom leading off in one corner, and on the other side i have the door leading out. I also have a fire place mid way down one of the longer sides, then i also have a large window. I have high ceilings. I was thinking of... show more Basically, I have a large rectangular bedroom at home, wooden floor, white walls, I have a bathroom leading off in one corner, and on the other side i have the door leading out. I also have a fire place mid way down one of the longer sides, then i also have a large window. I have high ceilings. I was thinking of re-doing my room in a sort of style that has my bed and my clothes on one side and then my table and my sofa and stereo etc on the other. Any help on how i could do this or how else i could make my room look really cool??
In my bedroom, the furniture is:
double bed
table
couple chairs
small sofa
wardrobe
chest of drawers
pinball machine (weird i know)
and then this thin but tall tower of shelves

seriously help needed, i want a really cool room