Atheists, would you become a Christian if offered $25 million?

10 year contract.

You would have to fulfill certain tasks, such as read a bit of the Bible every day, go to Church, etc... You also not discuss its theology publicly.

Lawyers would fix the exact details.

Would you take it?

Favorite Answer

I would have to review the contract and discuss it with my lawyer.

Source(s): $25M would solve a lotta problems.

Nope i prefer to work for my money and what the hell would i do with $25 million dollars and i have read the bible all of it not just the first page but i am still an atheist.

I'd put on a hell of an act. For 25 mill, sure, I'd read the books, attend services, make speeches etc. I'd treat it like a job, one for which I'm paid very handsomely. But I can't be paid to believe something. The mind doesn't work that way.

lol sure. it would basically a really high paying job where you only have to work sundays... (besides the lil bit a day you have to read the bible, especially if you only have to read as much as "christians" do.) plus so what you have people mouth at you for ten years for believing something silly. so what? dmv and lost and found personnell at airport get paid less to listen to worse stuff than that. lol.

10 years sure

you never said anything about discussing it privately, so I wouldnt have to lie if people asked me if I was a Christian

• neil s

Yes, and I'd follow the contract all in terms of the Via Negativa.

YES! Sounds like a good deal to me.

for $25 million, absolutely.

10 years is along time... sorry pal but i think i am a free spirit

show me the money, I can fake it as good as any christian, praise the lord, pass the cristal.