Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 10 years ago

What Can i serve with lamb chops as a side dish? maybe a potato bake?

I am making lamb chops and vegtables, what can I serve as a side dish? Maybe a potato bake, if so what is a good recipe if not what are your other ideas? :)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best answer

I FLOVE LAMB!!!

My favorite restaurant that serves lamb chops and rack of lamb, always serve it with green beans, scalloped potatoes and carrot puree.

Polenta with gorgonzola is popular in Italy.

Grilled veggies sound good with a potato bake.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Perfect Paleo Recipe Cookbook : http://PaleoCookbook.raiwi.com/?hwLl
  • 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What Can i serve with lamb chops as a side dish? maybe a potato bake?

I am making lamb chops and vegtables, what can I serve as a side dish? Maybe a potato bake, if so what is a good recipe if not what are your other ideas? :)

Source(s): serve lamb chops side dish potato bake: https://biturl.im/YPfeI
  • 10 years ago

I'm fixing a simple baked potato to go with lamb chops and steamed asparagus tomorrow night for my dinner. If I were making it for a larger group, I'd make twice baked potatoes!

Twice baked potatoes:

Bake the potatoes, then cut off the top edge. Scoop out the pulp into a bowl leaving the shell of the potato intact like a boat. To the pulp, add some butter, salt, pepper, sour cream and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Add bacon pieces also if desired. Restuff the potato shells and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle the tops with some paprika and a little parmesan cheese. Place potatoes back in the oven until heated thoroughly.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Rice pilaf, or chopped small potatoes seasoned with olive oil, salt&pepper, cumin, and oregano. Add liquid(water,or chicken broth)cover, and bake at 350 till tender. I usually put those in way before I broil, or bake my lamb chops. Oh!! And add some fresh garlic to the potatoes, as well:)

• Karen
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Bake some beans in a tomato passata sauce, with added garlic and onion. Parboil some potatoes and then toss them in oil, and bake them on high for about 10 minutes, then add some lemon juice and some stock, as well as half a lemon, cut in quaters until done. Then throw in some olives. YUM!

• 10 years ago

How formal and/or traditional does it have to be? I like flavored pasta dishes as a side. Macaroni and cheese is my favorite; I like it with any meat. Butter-&-garlic noodles are also excellent. They would probably go really well with lamb and veggies.

Cook your noodles, drain them, add a little butter (or margarine) and sprinkle with a little salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir well. You can use fresh garlic if you prefer.

• 10 years ago

Most restaurants serve it with rice pilaf for a middle eastern flavor.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I like mashed potatoes and brown onion gravy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.