Do you feel bad leaving 30 million Americans without health insurance?

As part of patriotism, shouldn't an American want to help a fellow American out? Does it not bother you that roughly 30 million people don't have health insurance? I just would like some genuine, well-thought out answers, no silly arguing or insulting. Because so far...the only thing I've heard as a... show more As part of patriotism, shouldn't an American want to help a fellow American out? Does it not bother you that roughly 30 million people don't have health insurance? I just would like some genuine, well-thought out answers, no silly arguing or insulting. Because so far...the only thing I've heard as a rebuttal to Obama's health care reform plans is "I don't want the government getting in my business" or "Too much government spending!".

Looking at the issue ethically and morally, how do you feel about it? And if you disagree with Obama's health care plan, please share your thoughts as to what you would alternatively do.

Thanks in advance for your answers!