Guys: do you like a shy girl or a more outgoing, loud girl better?

^

Favorite Answer

there are pros and cons for both. i find that shy girls are extremely cute and that a relationship of any kind with them means more because they require more work to make the relationship happen and also that they really trust you. on the other hand a very outgoing girl might be more easy to approach and there is less of a chance for awkwardness but you would have to worry about the fact that since they are outgoing then they will have more friends and therefore more male friends and that makes it harder to distinguish if what you and her have is special to just you two and that makes her just as hard to approach.

i would personally prefer a shy girl that once you get to know her she really opens up and becomes outgoing but to me personally. there is just something special about a girl acting a special way around you that you know she doesn't act around anyone else

hope this helps

lol ive got the same problem i kept thinking i was to mature and have grown up quickly my friends told me that too but its just that theyre too immature and desperate.people say that guys mature at 35.it may be true but theyre more like kids in their teens.i'm quiet and shy and i too like you prefer having proper chats with people but my friends hate it and say i ask alot of questions.whats it to them right?girls like that only get popular because theyre pretty desperate and the guys love it .girls love the attention.i'd rather some guy talk to me decently rather then joke around with me and loads of other girls.different guys like different girls and dont change yourself just for someone else.i did both for my crush and friends:i regret it because i now know i was right and they were wrong (they're too immature) and thats what made me lose my self esteem and confidence. please can you answer my questions.thanx xxx

i usually like shy girls, loud can equal annoying, and im shy so that could make this sorta bias

• will

in the middle slightly leaning to shy

Shy girls

im not a guy but would you like a shyguy or a more outgoing one?

shy because they tend to be more interesting

you know what they say : the quite "innocent" girls are the wildest in bed.

Source(s): im pretty quiet and shy myself but let me tell ya immaa beast in bed no joke