Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMSN · 1 decade ago

My hotmail login page is blank D:?

Whenever i try to get to the login page for my hotmail account, the page is entireley WHITE! It reads "done" at the bottom but there is nothing on the page. I have removed the cookies from this site and other hotmail sites and it still is not working... What do I do? D:

p.s (This happened after I started using firefox instead of Internet Explorer)

Use Ccleaner to clean all traces of history, cookies and other debris. Then try again. If t doesn't work, disable popup-blocker in your browser. If still it doesn't work, use msn messenger and click on the mail icon to go to your mail inbox. At least 1 of the three steps should work.

• Erika

Hotmail Login Page Blank

Well I think it's because MSN is changing their entire page. They should have emailed you and told you. And MSN is pretty much responsible for Hotmail and Windows Live so yeah. I was having problems checking my email from the internet browser a couple weeks ago on both IE and Firefox. I think that's all it is. If you can't wait to check your email try Windows Live Mail it comes in handy.

• Karen

Possible causes: 1. Corrupted windows (or whichever OS you have) 2. Too much infected files due to virus, trojons or worms. 3. Some problem in your internet connecting (probably least possible) Troubleshoots: 1. Try getting a good and updated anti-virus and anti spyware/malware and scan your complete system 2. If problem persists, try re-installing windows (or MAC or UBUNTU or which ever you prefer) 3. Check your internet setting. 4. Contact a software and hardware engineer. Hope it helps !

This may sound obvious but is likely to solve the problem. Go to history and 'delete all'. Then refresh your browser using the refresh icon at the top of the page. It means you will have to re-type addresses but they will store after the first time. I hope that helps.