I have really fallen for a girl and here's my problem?

Okay so there is this girl I really like and haven fallen for I really love her and she knows this but she really likes this other guy she told me last night and I actually cried I was so upset cause I thought she liked me the way she was talking with me made me feel that way. Should i just forgot it and say there's more or should I go for it and try to get with her even though she has another guy. :(

Well, if she likes the other guy, she likes the other guy. Unless you try and get her back, and she falls for you. I think you must have misinterpreted her. She might just want you too be friends. You could go for her, but if she doesn't like you in that way and you have ago at her, then you'll be embarrassed. But, you still have to remember, she is with another guy, or she likes another guy and not you. sorry.

its ok to cry its an emotion you cant Control and you don't need to get even that will lower her chances of her liking you i sent the person i liked down a guilt trip i said (i love you but you couldn't return it to me you gave it to someone else) do that to her

Source(s): past experiences

that sucks man, pick another one