Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

My wife screams during sex, how can i make it stop?

Only since last month, she never screamed like that before, i find it a bit disturbing, how do i make her stop?

With a face like that avatar, I would be screaming too.

well i would say let her scream but if thats affecting ur pleasure, you should just talk to her. communication is the best way of improving ur sex life. remember, the majority of the pleasure in sex is knowing that ur pleasing ur partner so communicating what u both want will make it better. sex is more mental than physical. but i will say that the best sex is when its uninhibited so if u ask her to hold back her screaming, it might not be as enjoyable for her.

I wish my future wife screams during sex. That's like me starring in a porn movie lol.

ur complaining? u should be happy it means the sex is good 2 answer your question may B talk 2 her about it tell her its disturbing for you

As long as she is not in pain, let her scream. If it hurts - that is a different matter.

Heck, I love it when my partner's pleasure is so intense she can't keep quiet. Should do great things for your ego!

if yu are old she might have developed some infection in vagina area and that may be the reason for it.better to take her to the doctor and find out what bothers her.so that yu can have moaning sex with her.

Haven't you got something large you can put in her mouth to stop her screaming?

Ball Gag?- or maybe ask her why she started screaming? Maybe she thinks her reaction will turn you on?

Kiss her mouth during sex, never let go

if she is screaming with pleasure i guess that is a good thing lol but just tell her politely