I think i'm physically addicted to Facebook. How can i quit surfing facebook all day?

I have the facebook window up at all times and i keep hitting the home-button all day. i dont have time for this but i always feel like i need to know whats going on with everyone. how can i use less time on faceboook?

You could do what I do, and just check it once a day, no other times. Twice a day if you must. Remove any facebook shortcuts you have, and just type it in each time.

www.macory.com also has good ideas for spending less time on facebook, I recommend checking it out.

But nobody posts to Facebook all day long, or they wouldn't have anything to post about, because they spent all day on Facebook, waiting for someone to post something, instead of having a real life!

I think I have the same issue, especially cause I have a job that allows me to be on facebook as well.

Make real friends.

Find something else to do.