What Is Your Favorite Mariah Carey Song?

From each of her albums?

Mariah Carey:All In Your Mind

Emotions:Make It Happen

Music Box: Dreamlover & Hero

Daydream: Open Arms & Fantasy

Butterfly: Breakdown & Butterfly

Rainbow: Bliss,Crybaby & Heartbreaker

Charmbracelet: Clown & Through The Rain

Emancipation Of Mimi:We Belong Together,It's Like That,Circles,Get Your Number,Fly Like A Bird,Stay The Night

E=MC2: I'll Be Lovin U Long Time,For The Record,I Stay In Love,Cruise Control

Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel: H.A.T.E. U., Betcha Gon Know,Candy Bling,More Than Friends,It's A Wrap,Angels Cry,Ribbon

I LOVE me some Mariah Carey. I have all of her albums (Including The Remixes) Honestly I love all of her songs but here are the ones I listen to the most:

1990: Mariah Carey: Vision of Love, I Don't Wanna Cry, Prisoner, and All In Your Mind

1991: Emotions: Can't Let Go, Till the End of Time, If It's Over, and Make It Happen

1992: MTV Unplugged: I'll Be There featuring Trey Lorenz and Can't Let Go [Live]

1993: Music Box: Without You, I've Been Thinkin' About You, Hero, and Dreamlover

1994: Merry Christmas: Jesus, Oh What a Wonderful Child and All I Want For Christmas Is You

1995: Daydream: Fantasy, One Sweet Day featuring Boyz II Men, When I Saw U, Long Ago, Underneath the Stars, and Always Be My Baby

1997:Butterfly: Honey, Breakdown, Babydoll, The Roof (Back in Time) and My All

1998: #1's: Sweetheart featuring Jermaine Dupri and Whenever U Call featuring Brian McKnight

1999: Rainbow: Heartbreaker, Heartbreaker REMIX, Bliss, Thank God I Found U, and Crybaby featuring Snoop Dogg

2001: Glitter: Loverboy, Loverboy REMIX, Never Too Far, Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)

2001: Greatest Hits: Endless Love featuring Luther Vandross

2002: Charmbracelet: The One and Through The Rain

2003: The Remixes: Honey So So Def Remix, My All/Stay Awhile Remix, and Always Be My Baby So So Def Remix featuring Da Brat and Xscape

2005: The Emancipation of Mimi [Platinum Edition]: It's Like That, We Belong Together, Don't Forget About Us, Get Your Number, Say Something featuring Snoop Dogg, Mine Again, Fly Like A Bird, and We Belong Together REMIX

2007: E=MC2: Touch My Body, I Stay In Love, Love Story, Migrate featuring T-Pain, Bye Bye, Side Effects featuring Young Jeezy, and I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time featuring T.I.

2009: Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel: I Want To Know What Love Is, Obsessed, It's A Wrap, Up Out My Face, Angels Cry [The Prelude], Angels Cry, and Languishing [Interlude]

2010: The Angel's Advocate: Angels Cry REMIX featuring Ne-Yo and Up Out My Face featuring Nicki Monaj

Top 5: All Time Favorites: One Sweet Day featuring Boyz II Men, We Belong Together, Always Be My Baby, Honey, and My All

Favorite Albums: Daydream (all time favorite), Butterfly, and The Emancipation of Mimi [Platinum Edition]

Source(s): Mariah Carey fanatic and R&B guru

Mariah Carey - Someday, Vanishing

Emotions - Can't Let Go

Music Box - Hero, Anytime You Need A Friend, All I've Ever Wanted

Merry Christmas - All I Want For Christmas Is You, O Holy Night, (Miss You Most) At Christmas Time

Daydream - Fantasy, Underneath the Stars, Long Ago, Looking In

Butterfly - The Roof

Rainbow - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)

#1's - Whenever You Call with Brian McKnight

Glitter - Lead the Way

Charmbracelet - Through the Rain

Emancipation Of Mimi - We Belong Together

Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel - H.A.T.E.U.

Mariah Carey: Someday, Love Takes Time

Emotions: Make It Happen, Emotions

Music Box: Dreamlover, Hero, Anytime You Need a Friend, Without You

Daydream: One Sweet Day, Fantasy

Butterfly: Honey, My All

Rainbow: Heartbreaker, Against All Odds

Charmbracelet: Through The Rain

Emancipation Of Mimi: Don't Forget About Us, It's Like That, We Belong Together

E=MC2: I Stay in Love, Touch My Body

Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel: H.A.T.E.U., I Want to Know What Love Is, Obsessed

She is releasing a remixed version of "Memoirs..." that is tentatively entitled "Angel's Advocate". I'm not sure if I will buy it.

But, I have the first remix album which was simply called "The Remixes". On the first CD, I liked every remix except for "Dreamlover". That was one David Morales-produced remix that never did it for me. On the second CD, I liked the remixes of "Fantasy", "Loverboy", and one of the few original versions of any song on the album "I Know What You Want".

Thank You soo Much for asking that question! :D I AM a hardcore Mariah fan ;)

and I have all her albums..Here r my fav songs

MariahCarey: Love Takes Time

Emotions: You're So Cold, Can't Let Go

Music Box: Dreamlover, Everything fades away, Just to hold you once again

daydream: Looking In, Always be my baby

Butterfly: My All, Close my Eyes, Honey

Rainbow: Can't Take that Away***MY FAV,

Charmbracelet: Through the rain, Clown

Emancipation of Mimi: Circles, Don't forget about us, stay the night, secret love, say something

E=MC2: Love Story, Migrate, Touch my body

MOAIA: HA.T.E.U., Standing O, Up out my Face, Betcha Gon' Know, Obsessed

Source(s): Hardcore Mariah Fan! :)
  • _

Mariah Carey : Vision of Love

Emotions : Emotions

Music Box : Dreamlover

Daydream : One Sweet Day

Butterfly : Breakdown

Rainbow : Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)

Charmbracelet : Through The Rain

Emancipation of Mimi : It's Like That

E=MC2 : Touch My Body

Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel : I Want To Know What Love Is

Mariah Carey: Love Takes Time

Emotions: Can't Let Go

Music Box: Without You (Hard)

Merry Christmas: O Holy Night

Daydream: One Sweet Day

Butterfly: My All

Rainbow: Thank God I Found You (Hard)

Glitter: Never Too Far

Charmbracelet: My Saving Grace (Hard)

The Emancipation Of Mimi:We Belong Together

E=MC²: For The Record,

Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel: Ribbon

(Also my fave unreleased song is "There For Me")

Source(s): LAMB
  • Rondi

Dreamlover

Breakdown,We Belong Together,Dont Forget About Us:)

I like Fly Like a Bird,Shake it Off and Say Something ft. Pharrel and Snoop Dogg.

But I'm starting to like Up Out My Face.

I really only like her newer stuff.

Emancipation of Mimi: It's Like That, We Belong Together.

E-MC2: Touch My Body