What Is Your Favorite Mariah Carey Song?

From each of her albums?

Mariah Carey:All In Your Mind

Emotions:Make It Happen

Music Box: Dreamlover & Hero

Daydream: Open Arms & Fantasy

Butterfly: Breakdown & Butterfly

Rainbow: Bliss,Crybaby & Heartbreaker

Charmbracelet: Clown & Through The Rain

Emancipation Of Mimi:We Belong Together,It's Like That,Circles,Get Your Number,Fly Like A Bird,Stay The Night

E=MC2: I'll Be Lovin U Long Time,For The Record,I Stay In Love,Cruise Control

Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel: H.A.T.E. U., Betcha Gon Know,Candy Bling,More Than Friends,It's A Wrap,Angels Cry,Ribbon

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

I LOVE me some Mariah Carey. I have all of her albums (Including The Remixes) Honestly I love all of her songs but here are the ones I listen to the most:

1990: Mariah Carey: Vision of Love, I Don't Wanna Cry, Prisoner, and All In Your Mind

1991: Emotions: Can't Let Go, Till the End of Time, If It's Over, and Make It Happen

1992: MTV Unplugged: I'll Be There featuring Trey Lorenz and Can't Let Go [Live]

1993: Music Box: Without You, I've Been Thinkin' About You, Hero, and Dreamlover

1994: Merry Christmas: Jesus, Oh What a Wonderful Child and All I Want For Christmas Is You

1995: Daydream: Fantasy, One Sweet Day featuring Boyz II Men, When I Saw U, Long Ago, Underneath the Stars, and Always Be My Baby

1997:Butterfly: Honey, Breakdown, Babydoll, The Roof (Back in Time) and My All

1998: #1's: Sweetheart featuring Jermaine Dupri and Whenever U Call featuring Brian McKnight

1999: Rainbow: Heartbreaker, Heartbreaker REMIX, Bliss, Thank God I Found U, and Crybaby featuring Snoop Dogg

2001: Glitter: Loverboy, Loverboy REMIX, Never Too Far, Don't Stop (Funkin' 4 Jamaica)

2001: Greatest Hits: Endless Love featuring Luther Vandross

2002: Charmbracelet: The One and Through The Rain

2003: The Remixes: Honey So So Def Remix, My All/Stay Awhile Remix, and Always Be My Baby So So Def Remix featuring Da Brat and Xscape

2005: The Emancipation of Mimi [Platinum Edition]: It's Like That, We Belong Together, Don't Forget About Us, Get Your Number, Say Something featuring Snoop Dogg, Mine Again, Fly Like A Bird, and We Belong Together REMIX

2007: E=MC2: Touch My Body, I Stay In Love, Love Story, Migrate featuring T-Pain, Bye Bye, Side Effects featuring Young Jeezy, and I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time featuring T.I.

2009: Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel: I Want To Know What Love Is, Obsessed, It's A Wrap, Up Out My Face, Angels Cry [The Prelude], Angels Cry, and Languishing [Interlude]

2010: The Angel's Advocate: Angels Cry REMIX featuring Ne-Yo and Up Out My Face featuring Nicki Monaj

Top 5: All Time Favorites: One Sweet Day featuring Boyz II Men, We Belong Together, Always Be My Baby, Honey, and My All

Favorite Albums: Daydream (all time favorite), Butterfly, and The Emancipation of Mimi [Platinum Edition]

Source(s): Mariah Carey fanatic and R&B guru
  • 1 decade ago

Mariah Carey - Someday, Vanishing

Emotions - Can't Let Go

Music Box - Hero, Anytime You Need A Friend, All I've Ever Wanted

Merry Christmas - All I Want For Christmas Is You, O Holy Night, (Miss You Most) At Christmas Time

Daydream - Fantasy, Underneath the Stars, Long Ago, Looking In

Butterfly - The Roof

Rainbow - Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)

#1's - Whenever You Call with Brian McKnight

Glitter - Lead the Way

Charmbracelet - Through the Rain

Emancipation Of Mimi - We Belong Together

Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel - H.A.T.E.U.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mariah Carey: Someday, Love Takes Time

Emotions: Make It Happen, Emotions

Music Box: Dreamlover, Hero, Anytime You Need a Friend, Without You

Daydream: One Sweet Day, Fantasy

Butterfly: Honey, My All

Rainbow: Heartbreaker, Against All Odds

Charmbracelet: Through The Rain

Emancipation Of Mimi: Don't Forget About Us, It's Like That, We Belong Together

E=MC2: I Stay in Love, Touch My Body

Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel: H.A.T.E.U., I Want to Know What Love Is, Obsessed

She is releasing a remixed version of "Memoirs..." that is tentatively entitled "Angel's Advocate". I'm not sure if I will buy it.

But, I have the first remix album which was simply called "The Remixes". On the first CD, I liked every remix except for "Dreamlover". That was one David Morales-produced remix that never did it for me. On the second CD, I liked the remixes of "Fantasy", "Loverboy", and one of the few original versions of any song on the album "I Know What You Want".

• 1 decade ago

Thank You soo Much for asking that question! :D I AM a hardcore Mariah fan ;)

and I have all her albums..Here r my fav songs

MariahCarey: Love Takes Time

Emotions: You're So Cold, Can't Let Go

Music Box: Dreamlover, Everything fades away, Just to hold you once again

daydream: Looking In, Always be my baby

Butterfly: My All, Close my Eyes, Honey

Rainbow: Can't Take that Away***MY FAV,

Charmbracelet: Through the rain, Clown

Emancipation of Mimi: Circles, Don't forget about us, stay the night, secret love, say something

E=MC2: Love Story, Migrate, Touch my body

MOAIA: HA.T.E.U., Standing O, Up out my Face, Betcha Gon' Know, Obsessed

Source(s): Hardcore Mariah Fan! :)
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • _
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Mariah Carey : Vision of Love

Emotions : Emotions

Music Box : Dreamlover

Daydream : One Sweet Day

Butterfly : Breakdown

Rainbow : Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)

Charmbracelet : Through The Rain

Emancipation of Mimi : It's Like That

E=MC2 : Touch My Body

Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel : I Want To Know What Love Is

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mariah Carey: Love Takes Time

Emotions: Can't Let Go

Music Box: Without You (Hard)

Merry Christmas: O Holy Night

Daydream: One Sweet Day

Butterfly: My All

Rainbow: Thank God I Found You (Hard)

Glitter: Never Too Far

Charmbracelet: My Saving Grace (Hard)

The Emancipation Of Mimi:We Belong Together

E=MC²: For The Record,

Memoirs Of A Imperfect Angel: Ribbon

(Also my fave unreleased song is "There For Me")

Source(s): LAMB
  • Rondi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Dreamlover

• 1 decade ago

Breakdown,We Belong Together,Dont Forget About Us:)

• 1 decade ago

I like Fly Like a Bird,Shake it Off and Say Something ft. Pharrel and Snoop Dogg.

But I'm starting to like Up Out My Face.

• 1 decade ago

I really only like her newer stuff.

Emancipation of Mimi: It's Like That, We Belong Together.

E-MC2: Touch My Body

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.