Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

Have you ever been interested in someone and when you found out their sign you were turned off?

Or NOT really interested in someone, found out their sign, and decided to give them a chance?

What was their sign and what's your Sun, Moon and Venus?

• Favorite Answer

yepp was going out with a guy until i found out he was pisces then i kinda started doubting that it would work out.. and it didn't!

im aquarius

Somewhat...but the compatibility doesn't matter to me..it's more to do with my personal preference..for example, i used to be really into a guy friend of mine when i was 13...then recently when we got back in touch, we were talking about how it used to be irritating having our birthdays during the school term...i always thought that he was a Gemini..then i found out that he's a Cancer like me..with the same moon sign..that turned me off...because i started thinking that because he was also a Cancer/Sagittarius that he would be too similar to me and we would clash...and we did...we ended up clashing...

As for the second scenario...

There was this guy that i really wasn't into to start with...i was convinced that he was a real loser and i just got bad signals off him...but then mentioned his birthday in a random conversation...i found out that he's an Aquarius...and i suddenly became very attracted to him, we started flirting...then the next thing i knew...i woke up next to him the next morning...and the creepy thing is that if i wouldn't have known in the first place that he was an Aquarius...i don't think i would have ended up sleeping with him.

Me:

Cancer sun

Sagittarius moon

Cancer venus

guy 1:

Cancer sun

Sagittarius moon

Taurus venus

guy 2:

Aquarius sun

Cancer moon

Capricorn venus

• ­

I've been interested before I knew their sign and I kinda...er. Well I had bad experience with the sign. He left the school though so even though I was gunna talk to him and stuff anyway...didn't work. he was a capricorn. I felt bad for feeling like that though. i need to just moveon.

I haven't done the latter..

I'm a Virgo sun and Leo moon/venus.

Have you? If only real astrology were that easy. The sun in modern astrology is highly overrated. Truely, you could look at each planet as a piece of a formuala. Granted I am not answering your question, but the fact is that there are many people out there that judge people by what signs they have a few planets in. The aspects between two peoples sun and moon are worth noting, as is venus but even the aspects are but one small part. Aspects between two peoples planets merely show the way they relate to each other and can used to confirm that those two people get along with each other. The glue that tends to hold two people together is their Temperament. The persons temperament are the inner qualities that they are born with and cant be changed in contrast to personality, which is influenced by external influences. Determining a persons tmperament is complex, it is certainly not adding up all of the elements the planets are in- that- is a modern abomination and will have a tendacy to be wrong. For example, my primary temperament is Choleric (fire) with Melancholic (earth)being a sub temperament. Yet adding up all the planets by element does not show this. Want to learn your temperament? Your qualtity of mind? Your general mannerisms? You wont find it on here or anything on google! Sadly if anyone wants to learn any real astrology threy have to get a books on the subject, shocking isent it?

For a brief introduction into what Temperament is I have enclosed the following link, I also highly recommend that you check out the other articles on the website as well as this site is one of the few out their that caters to those few that have an interest in the genuine astrological tradition.

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temperament.html

• Aquarius Sun

Virgo Moon

Venus in Capricorn

Uuuugh I hate it when that happens. Eeesh.....

I've always been intrigued by a lot of people, weird ones in fact.

But most of these people were water signs, especially Scorpionic and Piscean people. ><

I've dated and liked a Scorpio person, but it didn't work well. The moment when I chatted with a male acquaintance he, how should I put it? He shirked in annoyance. .-. One of the many downfalls of my liking of Scorpios. They also have a really....to an extent.....a frightening intensity about themselves. Especially when they like someone. o_o [Don't get me wrong though, its my opinion and I don't dislike Scorpios much unless they become assholes.] I have not much against Pisces for I have only met most female ones. The way they act makes me want to protect them! Its weird. Cx But don't get the wrong thing, I'm straight. Its just that they're really.......dreamy. The few male ones I've met are too.

Then there's Earth signs. I have nothing against them, but I guess its because I have more Earth on me. Cx [Capricorn Rising] I like/love people who are sure of themselves and don't "drift off" like I do. Although stubborn, they're brilliant. They can stick to their goals.

This is a great question I just wanted to start off by saying that. But yes most definitley after I hear about somebody's sign I could definitely get turned off most of the girls who mostly like me tend to be real dominant aggressive types which I can't tolerate even though I know it would be so easy for me to make them my girl. But honestly I usually get along very well mostly with Water, and Earth signs the most being that I am earthy Taurus.

the first.

i started liking this guy..but then i found out he was a leo..and i guess leos are ok for the most part. but i was afraid he would be like self centered and bitchy and shet. so i began like watching him and asking him minute questions about himself. but he doesnt seem like a leo like at all...though i am afraid that ill start boring him and he'll dump me as a friend. because ive had that happen before...and well anyways.

so we'll see what happens.

im a scorpio rising, virgo moon, scorpio sun, leo moon, scorpio venus.

My brother will pretty much only associate with Capricorn, Libra, Scorpio and another Aquarius. Assuming he has 10 friends, like, 8 of them are Capricorns.

He will not hang out with someone if he doesn't like their sign, and he's isn't particularly shy about. It's like, he blames others for the day they were born. I'm not giving his Sun/Moon/Venus because they have nothing to do with it.

His Mercury in Capricorn the 8th house isn't politically correct, at all!

Personally, I don't really like anyone, regardless of sign.

No, I like/date people not signs. I have never been interested in someone and then became less interested when I found out their sign. I have been disinterested and it made sense to me once I found out their sign though LOL. Never gave someone a chance based on their sign either.

I have found out however that I put guys in "friend zone" too quickly only to have found out later that they would have been great to date possibly. My Darn friggen Sadge sun thinks friendship like wayyyyyyy too much lol.

Me: Sadge w. a Leo Moon and Scorpio Venus

Ophiuchus, the thirteenth sign The constellation, Ophiuchus, would be in ideal alignment with our sunlight and the midsection of the Milky way in Dec. 2012 frightening, huh ? This poem is superb interior the element and potential. it fairly is a circle interior a circle. fairly, It replace into of very knowledgeable and clever analyze so you might have written this. Touche'

I try my hardest to not let the Zodiac compatibilities get in the way, but I do find myself proceeding with extreme caution when I find out their sign and I know I'm not compatible. Past experiences really come into play.

I really try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Capricorn/Moon

Libra/Sun

Taurus/Venus