Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 10 years ago

Are shy girls good to be with?

I don't know which ones are better to be with. Shy girls or out going girls. To me I have a thing for shy girls. I'm a shy guy but I don't know how shy girls act. I don't have problems talking to people when I get to know them because when I get to know the person I'm a chatter box. Most of the girls I knew are out going. I never met a shy girl before. I'm 18 and still single so I was wondering if shy girls are good to be with or not. I just want to have a happy relationship with a down to earth girl. I don't know where to find them there. Sorry if I sound hopeless.

• ?

Sounds pretty hopeless. I dunno.

So do you not know your name? Or are we supposed to guess? What's up with that?

• Amanda

I would choose A. The 'outer' reason being the fact that outgoing people never (NEVER EVER) understands shy people like me. Moreover, (am i selfish or what) a less confident yet can be random in front of close friends probably means once she lets you into her comfort zone, you are either a close friend or a possible partner. While a B-ish kind of girl tolerates strangers in her comfort zone, and you would never know whether she treats you as an acquaintance or a friend.(Even when she seems close to you, she might just be a little more accommodating) The most existing reason is the inability to hide feelings. When talking heart to heart, a B-ish girl would have her ways of hiding her true feeling and acting like she's actually telling her true feelings. An A-ish girl would (blush shy away awkward silence etc) when trying to hide her feelings. The key is to earn her trust. Unless a guy is a less sensitive and more outgoing, he would probably understand what I talking about.

they're usually quiet and more reserved..probably not much of a party type...hopefully the shy girl opens up after she gets to know u otherwise it would make for a boring relationship if shes shy all the time.

Shy girls almost feed off the other persons personality. If they are talkative and out going then she will warm up with that person. I think you should try your luck with one and see how it works out.

Yes there are

shy girls or not doesnt matter, what matters is their personality and how you like it. man up and be confident and go out there to meet new girls.

answer mines please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AuED0...

• baby

well if your shy...and the girls shy..it might be awkwardd. and most really outgoing girls are annnnoyyinggg

sometimes depends what kind of shy she is ! answer mine plz !

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah...