Whats your favorite Beatles song and why?

My favorite Beatles song is the "Golden Slumbers/Carry that Weight/The end" medley. Its such a beautiful song, and I love that at the end there is a solo performed by each of the beatles. I also love that Paul wrote "carry that weight" to describe that any of the Beatles solo career will never... show more My favorite Beatles song is the "Golden Slumbers/Carry that Weight/The end" medley.
Its such a beautiful song, and I love that at the end there is a solo performed by each of the beatles. I also love that Paul wrote "carry that weight" to describe that any of the Beatles solo career will never live up to the Beatles playing together. My favorite phrase is "Sleep pretty darling do not cry, and I will sing a lullabye"

What's your favorite Beatles song and why? Also, if you want, what's your favorite phrase from that song?
Thanks :)