How do you get over somebody you love?

I was engaged but broke if off coz there were some things I wasn't sure about and some red flags. Although I was/am still in love with him, I knew I had to think with my head and not with what my heart wanted (which was sooooo completly hard!!). It's been weeks and I still feel devestated, still shedding... show more I was engaged but broke if off coz there were some things I wasn't sure about and some red flags. Although I was/am still in love with him, I knew I had to think with my head and not with what my heart wanted (which was sooooo completly hard!!). It's been weeks and I still feel devestated, still shedding tears and thinking about the good times, but then trying to remind myself of the reasons why I broke up with him too.

I have answered lots of questions here of people asking how to get over somebody, I always tell them that time heals, but now I'm in that situation and I feel absulutly terrible. I have had time to heal but I still feel just as sad. :(

Thanks lots in advance for the advice.