When will my baby be born if I conceived September 12th?

I dont remember when my period before that was, but if I had sex September 12th, when would it be born? I got my period September 21st im pretty sure. And it was regular. We then had sex October 10th, and October 27th i took a pregnancy test and it said positive. Im not sure if I got pregnant September 12th, or... show more I dont remember when my period before that was, but if I had sex September 12th, when would it be born? I got my period September 21st im pretty sure. And it was regular. We then had sex October 10th, and October 27th i took a pregnancy test and it said positive. Im not sure if I got pregnant September 12th, or October 10th? The doctors would be able to tell by measurements right? Please answer this.
Update: Ps: I have been to the doctors, they said Saturday I would be 29 weeks, thats what i kinda wanted to know is they can tell with measurements?