Y do CONSERVATIVES think its safe for people to own GUNS?

That's why for defense we have kung fu, karate, rocks, tazers, pepper spray,etc How do you determine who is rational and irrational? Pre-approving people? criminal records? Too many people have died. Too many flaws. Are we still in the 1800s? Do the majority of americans still farm? Allowing city people... show more That's why for defense we have kung fu, karate, rocks, tazers, pepper spray,etc

How do you determine who is rational and irrational? Pre-approving people? criminal records? Too many people have died. Too many flaws.

Are we still in the 1800s? Do the majority of americans still farm? Allowing city people to own guns. IN THE CITY? I thought you christians were against abortion and MURDER.

Lets face it, guns aren't NECESSARY anymore, in today's HIGH TECH SOCIETY. Too often, they are held by the wrong hands.
Update: I'm saying "regular" people Oo. Don't overthink it. Im not talking about the army.
Update 2: The right to bear arms was created a long time ago. Admit it, its dangerous, especially in large cities. And I'm from LA. Gangs don't use guns. They see that the coward way. They use bats.