Why won't Boujou camera solve the whole video?

I am trying to make a matchmoving video using Boujou 4. I import my image sequence of usually about 360 frames. I then use 'track features' to track the scene. once this is done i select 'camera solve'. the camera solve takes a lot longer so i wait. when it is finished ill scrub through the clip,... show more I am trying to make a matchmoving video using Boujou 4. I import my image sequence of usually about 360 frames. I then use 'track features' to track the scene. once this is done i select 'camera solve'. the camera solve takes a lot longer so i wait. when it is finished ill scrub through the clip, but the camera solve points arent on the whole clip. its as if the camera solve has only worked for 3/4 o the video. does anyone know why this is? on one of my other clips i tried shortening the clip and this worked, but with this new clip ive shortened it by more than half and this is still happening. please help!

Side note:
After i have camera solve i have check Camera solve 1-4 and none of them have solved the whole clip