Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

POLL:Would you ever marry your first crush?

Yep, sure would....

*Dammit, I thought this said FIRST COUSiN!!!*

nevermind.

Yes and lived to regret it - ah but all wrongs can be made right again and after 9 years I divorced him, so you can't say I never gave it a go !!

But Katie, I keep seeing other questions from you that suggest that your depressed, and having answered you before in telling you to seek medical help, don't look to marriage for getting you out of a unpleasant relationship be that home life or whatever that is making you so desperately unhappy, you will only swap one major problem for another if you do.

I keep going to answer some of your heart felt statements, but Yahoo or what ever is knocking them out. You do sound like your really down in the dumps, so again - do seek help, life will be happy again if only you put your hand out to the right professional people. Don't let yourself be defeated.

Billie x

• Let's see. I was three at the time and haven't seen him since I was five, so probably not.

• Olive

nope not possibe because my first crush was like 6th grade then he moved away

my FIRST crush, probably not. that was such a long time ago, and i dont know what they're like now.

um

yeah actually. If he was gay and into me, yeah I would. He's still cute, sweet, he's kinda hot now as well lol even if he is a little dim.

Nah he's a major jerk , plus he went out with alot of my friends. why should i waste my time ?

nope I dont think he'd be able to put up with me...He's also very mean, thats why i liked him :)

but noooo I admire from far...he's scary :D

I would, but her name is Katie, and she put a restraining order on my sorry butt.

OH, YOU MEAN MY OLDER NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR FROM 22 YEARS AGO?

DEPENDS ON WHAT HE'S DOING WITH HIS LIFE NOWADAYS.