Math Homework: What's 33 + 54?

I am doing my math homework, was all going good, until I came across to this question.

I mean, seriously? Do I look like a rocket scientist?

Please anwser it, the 5th Anwser will get Best Anwser If It is correct

Thanks

Update:

What's that suppose to mean?

''Time to make profit at your mosque''?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • chig
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best answer

THIS Answer is THE 5TH ANSWER

And the Answer to 33 + 54 is 87.

33+57=87. It took some extensive research for me to find the answer to this, I cited 3 sources for you.

• Tonya
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

2W + 2L = 66 W * L = 216 Therefore 2W = 66 - 2L W = 33 - L (33 - L) * L = 216 L = 9 W= 24 well, got those backwards but none the less. 9 x 24 rectangle. 2.) Well call the sides X then the base is 2H - 6 (2H - 6) * H = 54 H = 7 Base = 8 3.) Since we want the equation to be less than zero, when is it equal to zero. X= 2 and x = 5 these are our critical points. Next we want to find when we can make one negative and the other positive, thus resulting in a negative number. the second one is negative as long as it;s less than 5 and the first one becomes negative when its less than 2. Thus. when 2 < X < 5 4.) at Z = -1.5 the equation equals 15. and at Z = 2.5 the equation also equals 15 these are our critical points. next, try a number in between. say zero. at z= 0 the equation = 0 as well so all numbers between the two critical points. Or -1.5 < Z < 2.5

• 10 years ago

33+54=87

• 10 years ago

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

33 + 54 = time to make a profit at your mosque mr ali lmfao

j/k

33+54 is 87.

n dat.

ya boombaclot

• 10 years ago

I guess it is 87 not sure though

Sorry for my bad math.

• 10 years ago

33+54=87...

thats the toughest question i have ever answered....

Source(s): my calci
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I am not Joking i hope you also

its 87

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

is this a serious question?..lol its 87

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.