Titanium knives vs ceramic knives?

HI Looking to replace my boring knives. I have been researching about ceramics knives and love that they are durable and light as. As well as they stay really sharp and you don't have to sharpen them as often. Downside: Can't hack through bones with them as they apparently break.Not much use then for... show more HI

Looking to replace my boring knives. I have been researching about ceramics knives and love that they are durable and light as. As well as they stay really sharp and you don't have to sharpen them as often.

Downside:
Can't hack through bones with them as they apparently break.Not much use then for chickens and meat etc!

Titanium.
Again you don't have to sharpen them for ages, i don't know much about there weight. I prefer a lighter knife as my wife has rsi in her wrists.

Downside:
Only coated in Titanium? I know it would be more expensive but I am looking at chef quality knives and willing to spend 500+ on them if I have to!

Suggestions and comments please?