? asked in HealthMen's Health · 10 years ago

i want to lose my virginity but im afraid of my penis size?

Ok my pens is 4.5 nealy 5 inches long and about 1.3 inches wide, i want to lose my virginity to my girlfriend were both ready but she has had sex before,im afraid she will laugh because it seems small to me, im 16 she is 15 i want to know if i will grow more? Will it pleasure her if she isnt a virgin? Mature answer please, Nothing regarding our ages either please, i really need help!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • its me
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Best answer

if she loves you it wont matter what size you have got.

please be safe when having sex ( wear a condom)

Source(s): life
  • Maria
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

First of all the average penis is between 5 and 6 inches when erect. Second of all you are only 16 so your penis may grow some more but even if it doesn't you are perfectly normal. Any girl worth her salt won't care what size you are; it's not important. But I will mention your age; at 15 she is under the age of consent and you could get into serious trouble. Even if she isn't a virgin you could be prosecuted for having sex with an underage person and be put on a sex offenders register. You may not agree but at 15 she is legally a child. You would be the one that got into trouble, not her. If you are both sure you want to do this why not wait until her 16th birthday and make it a special night then?

• 10 years ago

you can answer, depending on the age of consent in the state, but ill assume whatever, blah blah blah

dont worry so much, if your that worried, play with her alittle first and she wont care if its 1/2"

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

ok i'm 15 i had the same had the same thing but don't worry mate if she loves you she wont make fun of you or laugh about it,, everything will be hope everything goes well if theres anything you need just email :)

Source(s): i just know about this stuff :)
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

You are lucky young man it's only the first 3 to 4 inches that mater so you will be fine

" JUMP IN " the water is lovely

Best of luck with it

• 10 years ago

You don't care about age etc.and care about this and that. Do you all care about your parents?

Do you all care about the consequences. You all should study hard, get a job and have a better education to help the society to stop divorce, hiv and others social problems.

• 10 years ago

Yes, it will pleasure her, but there's nothing you can do about your penis size. Just don't dwell on it. If she digs you, she will deal with it better if you don't trip about it.

Source(s): Age
  • 10 years ago

I'm sorry to say but you're girlfriend is under the age of consent and therefore i may have to report you to the police.

DONT HAVE SEX.

• 10 years ago

...I'm afraid of it too...like I said to my last client, use a scouring brush and dangle it in a mangle (see picture below)

http://www.harlequins.uk.com/shop/index.php?_a=vie...

• iraq51
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Yes....you'll be fine.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.