Does anyone understand these things?

Why do they build cars with speeds that could NEVER be used on public roads? The car might be cheaper if they didn't bother adding all the extra horsepower that we don't need. Why is prostitution illegal but craigslist is allowed to advertise it and make money off of it? Why does a felony disqualify... show more Why do they build cars with speeds that could NEVER be used on public roads? The car might be cheaper if they didn't bother adding all the extra horsepower that we don't need.

Why is prostitution illegal but craigslist is allowed to advertise it and make money off of it?

Why does a felony disqualify you from being a federal agent? Doesn't that job require you to be ruthless at times? Same goes for being a military officer

Why is medical school so expensive when most of the doctors they produce suck?

Why sentence someone to a lifetime in prison? by doing this he/she doesn't learn their lesson because they can never be released to do so; instead they just get more miserable and insane (waste of a human being I say)

Why are most black people happy that Obama was elected for president, they make it seem like the US government is racist. That's not the case, we just never had an ambitious black (mixed) man like Obama running for presidency before.

On that same subject, why does everyone refer to him as the first African American president, Last time I checked his mother was white and his father was an African from Kenya. I guess that makes him mixed, and if you disagree then you might as well refer to him as a white president also.

Why the hell are there still US troops in the middle east?? At some point we should consider cutting our losses and stop looking for terrorists. Doesn't the CIA do that already?

Does anyone else think its retarded to send thousand s of American Troops to a middle eastern country as if they would blend in? And wearing a uniform is mandatory so that makes it even worse, no wonder why they are not having any luck there.

Does the USA really need all these law enforcement agencies such as FBI, NCIS, CID, CIA, NSA, AirForce OSI, ICE, Homeland security, ATF, US marshals, USBP, FPS, DCIS, ONI, SPS, USCP, USDA (I could keep going for days)
The only thing that is necessary is the military, local police, state police, a few federal agencies such as FBI/CIA/ and finally immigration agencies. The rest of agencies I listed are unnecessary but I guess they offer citizens more jobs so I cant complain.

Why the HELL is Paris Hilton famous?

Why do rappers get rich although they all sing about the same thing? its the same story: they were broke, sold drugs, did time, got out and resorted to rapping so they could let us know their life story and flash their blessings (jewelry and cars) since that's all they got going for them............ Better question is why do we make them rich by buying their stuff?
I have thought about it, if EVERYONE stops watching BET, stop listening to their music, stop going to their concerts and stop buying their clothing then it would be IMPOSSIBLE for them to be rich. They don't deserve our money since they rub it in our face every chance they get

I know some of these questions are retarded but think out of the box for a second, I would love to hear some hilarious answers instead of sarcastic ones. Remember people, it is not that serious so there is no need to be sarcastic on the internet out of all places.