? asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 10 years ago

Quit Facebook Day. Are you Quitting?

Just wondering if folks here are planning to quit facebook?

check it out - http://www.quitfacebookday.com/

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

examine your privateness settings, examine your ideas, examine to work out in case you already know each physique on your friends record, then in case you have in no way met somebody on your friends record comprehend which you're a social loner and could meet people greater IRL and supply up or forget approximately facebook. in case you do understand people on facebook then come to a decision to hold with them in individual instead of over the internet like some social loner and supply up or forget approximately facebook. confirm you tell your facebook pals which you're quitting/ignoring facebook constantly/for a whilst.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I quit BeBo along time ago.

I also wanted to quit socail networking alltogether but i find it usefull for family and close freinds.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Funny that you should post this. I was thinking about deleting my account today. I think it causes me more stress than anything else. God bless.

• 10 years ago

I would LOVE to but I'd never be able to go through with it! I'm so pathetic :)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

You are a stronger person than I :-)

• 10 years ago

No. Why should I bother!

• 10 years ago

it's... too late for me.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.