QUIZ : What sign is your true love?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatsignisyourtruelovequ...

what are your results?

your signs?

BQ : Have you ever dated someone whose sign was the same as your result? how was that?

• Favourite answer

Your True Love Is a Scorpio

Why you'll love a Scorpio:

Strong and sexy, Scorpio will overpower you into falling in love (before you even realize it!).

You'll love being swept away by Scorpio - into a world of insane passion.

Why a Scorpio will love you:

You don't mind letting your Scorpio take the reigns, as long as you know you're truly cared for.

Loyal and devoted, you would never do anything to set off insanely jealous Scorpio.

ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I LOVE MY ANSWER!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): my 13 year old virgo self ♀
  • ?

Your True Love Is an Aquarius

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Independent yet devoted, you'll appreciate the unique approach to love Aquarius takes.

You both see love as a bit of a game, and Aquarius will challenge you until you're completely hooked.

Why an Aquarius will love you:

You're secure enough to give Aquarius tons of space - even if it means separate interests and friends. You have the brains to keep Aquarius engaged and curious. And the passion to change the world together!

I don't know about that...I would like to be with an air sign on the other hand. I can see why I got this choice, I voted for things like "having a fascinating conversation." I want somebody I can talk to, they have ideas and imagination and opinions. I also like that they're stable, the air signs I know are really good-tempered.

But I think I'd be to dependent for this sign. I'm an introverted person normally, I rarely want to get close to people. But when I've found the right person I don't let go. I believe that the best things in life are worth waiting for, its not that I don't have much love to give, I have an everlasting well, I just don't give love lightly.

Virgo sun/ Cancer moon/ Pisces rising/ Cancer Venus

P.S No I haven't dated an Aquarius that I've been aware of.

• Sarah*

Your True Love Is an Aquarius

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Why an Aquarius will love you:

You're secure enough to give Aquarius tons of space - even if it means separate interests and friends.

You have the brains to keep Aquarius engaged and curious. And the passion to change the world together!

---

BQ: No.

Sagittairus sun

Leo moon

Pisces rising

Aries Mars

Scorpio Venus

Saturn Sextile Venus

And a lot of random Uranus aspects.

Your True Love Is a Sagittarius

Why you'll love a Sagittarius:

Deep and philosophical, you'll love getting lost in hours of conversation with your Sag.

Your Sagittarius is curious and adventurous enough to keep you interested... not an easy task!

Why a Sagittarius will love you:

You're passionate about a few important issues, a kind of depth that Sagittarius finds very attractive.

You're outgoing, flexible, and up for almost anything. You and your Sag will have tons of adventures together.

this is actuallly amazing because the boy i have a huuuuuugeeee crush on is a sagittarius, im soo happy thank you so much for showing me this, it has really made my day :) YES! <3

Why you'll love a Gemini:

Witty and sharp, a Gemini can keep up with your fast (and ever changing) mind.

You're both fun loving and free spirits. You and a Gemini can enjoy each other without expectations.

Why a Gemini will love you:

Not only can you keep up with a Gemini's sharp tongue, you can introduce a challenge or two...

You're appetite for fun and novelty will keep a Gemini interested - at least for a bit longer than usual!

----------

I'm a Leo(Sag moon & Cancer rising/mercury) and have casually dated a Gemini once before. I have to disagree with my result though. The Geminis I've met are fun to hang out but it gets tiring when you can't gauge where they really stand. I like spontaneity, which they typically are, but I also like stabilty, something they don't quite take too seriously. Also, the one I dated was a bit of a liar. Tad bit. They're generally good, fun people though.

Your True Love Is an Aquarius

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Why an Aquarius will love you:

Woohoo!

Although I was expecting Gemini since I always happen to get that result.

Actually I've never dated one.I hardly even know Aquarius guys,but I can understand their need of space.I want my space as well.

I happen to have 5th house and Juno in Air signs,lol.

Source(s): Sun in Capricorn Moon in Scorpio

My Results:

Your True Love Is an Aquarius

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Why an Aquarius will love you:

I'm an aries.

Source(s): No Wayy!! You told me my best match would be a leo! Remember? lol. But Aquarius is another match of mine, so the results are cool!

Your True Love Is a Capricorn

Why you'll love a Capricorn:

Hard working and driven, a Capricorn will work overtime to win your heart.

Be prepared to get wined and dined, even once you're convince that your Capricorn is the one!

Why a Capricorn will love you:

You don't rush things. You know it will take a while for a Capricorn to trust you, and you can wait.

Social and outgoing, you can introduce normally shy Capricorn to a great circle of friends.

Not so true...I'm more into Pieces guys. My first love is a Pieces and I can't get him off my mind, but I don't know if he'll ever feel the same. Let's pray that someday he does :)

Your True Love Is a Scorpio

Why you'll love a Scorpio:

Why a Scorpio will love you:

I seem to be drawn to men with Scorpio Moon, so that is very interesting.

Source(s): Aries Sun Pisces Moon Aquarius Venus

Your True Love Is an Aquarius

Why you'll love an Aquarius:

Why an Aquarius will love you:

Source(s): My current boyfriend is an Aquarius :) Leo