Oki I'll give you 10 pts if you give me advice?deal?

10 pts!! I need help, about what I feel? Before I dated my boyfriend, I felt loads of butteflies etc and lust for him. Now we have been dating for 2 weeks, you can say that my feelings have calmed down. I know people say you cant love after dating for 2 weeks, but before we dated he was my bestfriend, so I know I... show more 10 pts!! I need help, about what I feel?
Before I dated my boyfriend, I felt loads of butteflies etc and lust for him. Now we have been dating for 2 weeks, you can say that my feelings have calmed down. I know people say you cant love after dating for 2 weeks, but before we dated he was my bestfriend, so I know I love him.

What I am womdering is, in a relationship where you love your boyfriend, are you supposed to feel lust for your boyfriend all the time? Or are you supposed to feel lust only some times?I Think my boyfriend is really good looking, got great body!! I just havent felt this lust feeling for a couple of weeks, is this normal?

Let me add that I deeply care for him, I would never hurt him. I would always risk anyhting for him, I love him that much. I care so much for him, I just want him to be happy:)

People say the lust stage only lasts 6 months? so after 6 months you dont feel lust anymore for your boyfriend/girlfriend? well how do you know you are attracted to them then?-.-

[Might sound stupid all of this but I suffer from anxiety and sometimes it takes over, and i dont know what the hell to think]