Pregnant Dog - Help Please?

I'm not mentioning the dog's breed or the situation she's in, not that it's bad, but I have a few questions. If I'm right, the dog got pregnant some time in March, I think the 21st. So that means she could be somewhere having the puppies right now, she could have them tomorrow, or even next week... show more I'm not mentioning the dog's breed or the situation she's in, not that it's bad, but I have a few questions. If I'm right, the dog got pregnant some time in March, I think the 21st. So that means she could be somewhere having the puppies right now, she could have them tomorrow, or even next week depending on how she's doing. Pregnant dogs usually find their hideaways right? We set up a bed for her, and a few other spots just in case. My cousin said that that's where the dog is going to nest. All male dogs will be away when she is in there because we have a gate set-up. Any suggestions on what we should be feeding her? Should we be walking her outside? Should we let her pee in the house when she needs to go? There are other dogs in the neighborhood, and we wouldn't want to interfere. What I do know is that pregnant dogs are protective and independent while having their puppies unless something goes wrong, and I doubt something will.

P.S. Should we let her go her own way or follow her?
This needs attention!
Thank you.
If you're curious, the dog is for sure pregnant because we saw the dogs tie and my friend told me she had a dog and it got loose, she saw another dog tie with hers, the dog had puppies and then they got her spayed.
Update: (my cousin said the dog was going to nest in the bed, and I think so too)
Update 2: the dog's pregnancy was an accident, I'm not getting her spayed now because i dont believe in that (i dont believe in spaying while dogs are pregnant). She is in good hands. Please note that I am not a professional breeder, and millions of pregnancies in dogs AND cats are accidents today. Its not like she... show more the dog's pregnancy was an accident, I'm not getting her spayed now because i dont believe in that (i dont believe in spaying while dogs are pregnant). She is in good hands. Please note that I am not a professional breeder, and millions of pregnancies in dogs AND cats are accidents today. Its not like she got out loose, they tied in the house.
Update 3: she's a jack russel terrier