Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 10 years ago

Internal Prolapsed Hemorrhoid?

I just did anal with my boyfriend two days ago. No he does not have an STD of any kind. I am pretty sure this is an Internal Prolapsed Hemorrhoid. But I do have a few questions, and if you believe that I don't have an Internal Prolapsed Hemorrhoid, you're guesses, suggestions, advices, or ANYTHING helpful will be very appreciated!

So I just did anal for the first time, STD is definitely not a cause. But I'm assuming this developed a couple hours right after? Because I was fine until I started walking an hour or so later it just felt uncomfortable. It does not hurt to use the bathroom, there is no blood, and it does not itch.

( We did use a ton of lube and we did use a condom at first, but the condom hurt, so he took it off and it didn't hurt as bad anymore. )

Anyway the morning after I felt around down there and this small lump ( bean size ) of skin was there, about skin colored, and it's a bit sensitive to the touch. I have been researching this for hours and it seems like I'm in third degree.

Second degree will retract on it's own, It's been a couple of days, have I not waited long enough to see if it'll retract? OR. . .

Third degree it wont retract on its own and you need to push it back in manually.

Now if it is third degree, do I push it far enough up so that it wont come back out easily or just so it's not showing?

Yesterday night I was out swimming in the pool and it was so easy to push it back in and it was fine. I no longer felt any discomfort in moving. After I used the bathroom though this morning, I'm assuming it popped back out?

So thats another question, Do I keep pushing it back in? Or will it make it worse? If you are in third degree is it normal for it to go in and then sometimes come out?

And after I have pushed it back in is that it? Do I need to do anything else? Or will time simply fix everything?

And I'm assuming I should never do anal again? -__-;;

• ?
    Favorite Answer

You need to go to the Dr. This could be a simple hemorrhoid, but you might have a partial rectal prolapse. Untreated, it could become infected and any number of other things. If it is big enough it actually can be pushed in and fall out again.. it is in danger of getting clotted, then you are in big trouble. What I'm saying is that this might need to be fixed surgically and I wouldn't wait to get it checked if I were you.

You can find out more about natural hemorrhoids cure here http://curehemorrhoid.info

Diarrhea can contribute to hemorrhoid formation because the bowel undergoes pressure strains due to the condition. Undue pressure on the veins that make up internal hemorrhoidal structures can worsen existing damage. Internal hemorrhoids are not visible, unless they proplapse (protrude) from the anus, either constantly or during a bowel movement. If this is the case, then you have a grade III or IV internal hemorrhoid. If the protrusion is on the anal verge or the area surrounding the anus, then its likely an external hemorrhoid. Reducing pressure from issues of diarrhea and constipation will help. Not straining during a bowel movement, not lifting heavy objects, not sitting for extended periods, all will help.

An external hemorrhoid is simply a vein located at the anal verge, the wall of which as weakened and protruded. Don't push on it, this will only increase pressure and worsen it. The body has to repair the vein wall and rebuild the integrity. This takes time, perhaps weeks, if all goes well. Use sitz baths and over-the-counter medications such as pads or creams to provide symptom relief in the interim. These won't solve the issue long term, but will give the tissue a better chance at self-healing.

Internal hemorrhoids are a different matter and require more intervention. Your best bet is to educate yourself about the condition, its causes and what options there are to treat it both short and long term. Don't ignore it though, hemorrhoids tend to become chronic in nature, lasting years or decades in some cases.

Most of the time, treatment for hemorrhoids involves steps that you can take on your own, such as lifestyle modifications. Learn here https://tr.im/Tkb8V

But sometimes medications or surgical procedures are necessary. If your hemorrhoids produce only mild discomfort, your doctor may suggest over-the-counter creams, ointments, suppositories or pads. These products contain ingredients, such as witch hazel or hydrocortisone, that can relieve pain and itching, at least temporarily.

Don't use an over-the-counter cream or other product for more than a week unless directed by your doctor. These products can cause side effects, such as skin rash, inflammation and skin thinning.

Hemorrhoids Gone in 48 Hours : http://HemorrhoidReliefs.com/Info

This resource http://treathemorrhoid.kyma.info is a must for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids and digestive disorders. I was surfing the internet with trying to find answers to my recurring and debilitating hemorrhoid disorders and I accidently stumbled across it. It has saved my self-esteem and independence after years of crippling hemorrhoids and fissures and their painful symptoms!

• Donna

The doctor can most likely remove the growth for you. She probably won't be able to do it for you right on the spot-you'll likely need a return appointment, but it's a relatively simple out-patient procedure; not something you'll have to go to the hospital for.