Internal Prolapsed Hemorrhoid?

I just did anal with my boyfriend two days ago. No he does not have an STD of any kind. I am pretty sure this is an Internal Prolapsed Hemorrhoid. But I do have a few questions, and if you believe that I don't have an Internal Prolapsed Hemorrhoid, you're guesses, suggestions, advices, or ANYTHING helpful... show more I just did anal with my boyfriend two days ago. No he does not have an STD of any kind. I am pretty sure this is an Internal Prolapsed Hemorrhoid. But I do have a few questions, and if you believe that I don't have an Internal Prolapsed Hemorrhoid, you're guesses, suggestions, advices, or ANYTHING helpful will be very appreciated!

So I just did anal for the first time, STD is definitely not a cause. But I'm assuming this developed a couple hours right after? Because I was fine until I started walking an hour or so later it just felt uncomfortable. It does not hurt to use the bathroom, there is no blood, and it does not itch.

( We did use a ton of lube and we did use a condom at first, but the condom hurt, so he took it off and it didn't hurt as bad anymore. )

Anyway the morning after I felt around down there and this small lump ( bean size ) of skin was there, about skin colored, and it's a bit sensitive to the touch. I have been researching this for hours and it seems like I'm in third degree.

Second degree will retract on it's own, It's been a couple of days, have I not waited long enough to see if it'll retract? OR. . .

Third degree it wont retract on its own and you need to push it back in manually.
Now if it is third degree, do I push it far enough up so that it wont come back out easily or just so it's not showing?

Yesterday night I was out swimming in the pool and it was so easy to push it back in and it was fine. I no longer felt any discomfort in moving. After I used the bathroom though this morning, I'm assuming it popped back out?

So thats another question, Do I keep pushing it back in? Or will it make it worse? If you are in third degree is it normal for it to go in and then sometimes come out?

And after I have pushed it back in is that it? Do I need to do anything else? Or will time simply fix everything?

And I'm assuming I should never do anal again? -__-;;