Rate 1-10 If I could possibly be Schizoaffective with Bipolar (Not actuall diognoses)?

Months and months ago, I have felt really differently but not in a good way. Here is why.... I have suddenly got minor hallucination during the day and night i.e hearing sounds change from another and people don't have a clue what i'm on about. The ones I get at night happen less than the ones during the... show more Months and months ago, I have felt really differently but not in a good way. Here is why....

I have suddenly got minor hallucination during the day and night i.e hearing sounds change from another and people don't have a clue what i'm on about. The ones I get at night happen less than the ones during the day but the ones at night are worse. During the day I sometimes imagine someone there and one time I heard a burp out of nowhere but no one in my class heard anything.

I'm also easily guilty for no reason when a situation has happened that has nothing to do with me. I sometimes cry or laugh uncontrollably but thank goodness that's not everyday. It's more than just a personality trait because even someone who is generally guilty would not get it as bad as me, because my heart rate gets very fast and I feel like am am leing about something when there is nothing to lie about. I hate lies and the problem with that is that can be too honest and people sometimes say i'm being rude when I make a comment.

My sleep patterns are always changing. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night either feeling wide awake for hot. Usually I wake up early in the morning feeling tired but cannot get back to sleep again. When I was a little kid, I used get dreams where I was in great pain and I struggled waking up.

Everyday I get these headaches and medicine makes no effect unless I am actually ill. I am almost used to my headaches.

At times I am very disorganized in my thinking, work and memory. I get into a lot of trouble for forgetting homework or my equipment for school.

I get voices that try to help me but most of the times they are hopeless

My motivation is generally poor. I usually just lye in bed daydreamingdaydreamingeaing is what I do 24/7 almost.

At least once a day I become very hypo. Usually every so many minutes I suddenly become irritable. My moods are always changing much too often. I get almost the same moods every single day it's insane.

When I sometimes play fight with my brother and sister, I always go over the top for no reason and then I end up hurting them, even when I try a little. When I feel angry or hypo, that is where I get more violent because of the mass of energy in me.

I have taken depression tests online and some say mild, some say mod, some say cyclothmia and one said maybe seasonal depression. I have taken a Bipolar test and I usually get results saying mild or a high chance of having it. I got 68% twice in a test for paranoid schizophrenia. The lucky thing about me is that I would never commit suicide or self harm, life is something where I want to live forever young.

I am always paranoid about something I sometimes get hallucinations where people are behind me watching me at school or at home on my laptop. I hate to be at a place to earlier or late because I get paranoid that I might get in trouble, no idea why. I nearly had a panic attack once all because of this delusion I had.

I always say and do without thinking nearly all the time. My thoughts tend to go by fast at times and it gets very confusing for me. I tend to take my time with things, very slow at getting things done. Sometimes my handwriting is neat and then suddenly so scruffy it's eligible to read.

Sometimes when I feel confident I end up rushing the work and make loads of mistakes like this.