? asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Aquarius Man. Sex. Birth Chart?

I would like to know anything you could tell me about this man in bed. A physical thing.

What is his way of flirting?

What would he be like in bed?

What kind of look is he drawn to?

Any hidden kinks or things he is likely to enjoy?

Sun Aquarius

Moon Leo

Mercury Capricorn

Venus Aquarius

Mars Taurus

Jupiter Scorpio

Saturn Capricorn

Uranus Leo

Neptune Scorpio

Pluto Virgo

Lilith Taurus

Asc node Libra

*I know astrology doesn't define people but as a guideline I am curious.

Thank you.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Where is his Ascendent?! That could definitely make all of the difference. Oh well, I'll make due and break it all down for you.

He is an Aquarius. This can mean that he is eccentric, baffling, a humanitarian, quiet, pensieve, a dreamer, etc etc. A sun sign doesn't really determine compatibility, so we won't worry about it too much.

Next comes his moon sign in Leo. Here is where it gets tricky. This Aquarian will be more outgoing, love the spotlight, riches, etc because of his moon in Leo. The moon sign is your emotional side. So though he is an Aquarian, he comes off as a Leo once you get to know him. This means that he may have more Aries and Sagittarius friends than the typical Gemini and Libra for Aquarius. Here is a more in depth look at a Leo Moon sign:

The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces the sort of personality that is always there to help people in need; a true humanitarian. Because this trait is so strong in your nature, you're a bit of an easy mark for con men or other friends and family that would take advantage. You are the one people come to when they have problems and need help. You are proud, independent, and self-reliant, and you don't like to have your original good opinion of people upset. Because of this, you keep a bad bargain and perhaps stay with a relationship that has gone sour. There are times, thanks to your deeply emotional but expansive and friendly nature, that you need to be hard-headed and practical in dealing with people, particularly in handling people making demands on your time or money. This combination blends the originality and independence of Aquarius with the emotional warmth and confidence of Leo. Born near a full Moon, you possess the inclination to project your personality into the world or affairs. Sensitive and affectionate, marriage strongly influences your life. Naturally friendly, you have a great capacity for kindness and sympathy, and you love very deeply. Sometimes romantic interests may cloud your judgment and ability for practical action. Just the same, these are both fixed signs, and you are very hard to convince against your will. You follow your inner feelings and can be positive and determined when you feel you are right. As a leader, you employ a style of warm and affection rather than by using more stern and harsher methods. You have a tendency to be impulsive and jump to conclusions, often making decisions without due forethought. Principle means a great deal to you and you are strongly influenced by this and by your feelings, affections, and emotions. Success comes most easily, however, when you can keep your emotions under the control of your intellect.

As I said, this Aquarian guy will find good love matches in Aries and Sagittarius.

Now comes his Mercury. Mercury is how one perceives other, how they come across, and how they communicate.

Mercury in Capricorn:

With Mercury in Capricorn, natives have a strong need to compartmentalize the impressions they get from the world. These people often speak and write in a slow and methodical manner. They appreciate structure and order. Although they are resourceful people, Mercury in Capricorn natives easily get frustrated when too much information is thrown at them at once. They break down ideas into manageable parts before arriving at a decision.

With the Sun in Sagittarius or Aquarius, these people may come across as more hard-nosed, conservative, and practical than they actually are! The reason for this is that they process, and relay, information (Mercury) in a Capricorn way.

Many natives of Mercury in Capricorn choose their words carefully. They fear coming across as inept, so they may be a little stiff in presentation. Even those who seem quite smooth (and many of them do achieve this) will likely have fretted over their ability to communicate and their intellectual abilities.

Communication difficulties are generally most obvious when Mercury in Capricorn people are relating to those with Mercury in Aries (who find them too deliberate and methodical), Mercury in Cancer (who think they're too cold and practical), and Mercury in Libra (who find them too judgmental). Mercury in Capricorn people have their gripes with them too--Aries seem too hasty, Cancer too emotional, and Libra too argumentative. The key to overcoming these challenges lies in understanding that they are the result of differences in styles of communication.

Now for the best part. How he is in bed, and what he likes in women =)

We'll start with Venus.

Venus is the role we take on when we want to attract love. Basically, how we attract love. He has venus in Aquarius, which means:

ou don't want to follow all the "rules" in love, preferring to love in your own way, unfettered by convention or what is "supposed" to be, or usually, done. You are future-minded, a tad unconventional (in love, anyhow) and there's an unmistakable "free spirit" in you that shows up most obviou

Source(s): I know it's a lot of information, but I've given you everything you need to know about this guy. The Jupiter, Saturn, etc don't really matter for love. Those are about how his life will go.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Aquarius men are good in bed, but both your sun and moon are in that sign so that means you are very detached emotionally and this could make your lovemaking more acrobatic and less about passion.

• 1 decade ago

Please write birth details for your answer

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.