Black Americans, how does it feel like living in a country where there is so much racism against you?

I'm black British and I find this section shocking. I couldn't cope living in a country where my race is hated. I give you guys props, I don't know how you deal with it.

@ Aryan. How am I racist?

@ America. I don't judge America by what I see on TV. Mostly by what I read on the internet from your citizens. Television makes it seem like America is the least racist, most accepting, tolerant country in the world. That's what I thought America was like until I started using public forums.

Hotep,

It feels the same as if I were living in any country and was being treated unfairly. Though Europe and England has taken great strides, racism is still present there too. I have known a few African chaps from across the pond, who complain about the same injustices that are present in America. Europe has the benefit of having over a thousand years experience as a melting pot, whereas America has only 234 years experience. However, keep in mind that the origin of a lot of today's racism has its foundation in Europe with Social Darwinism, which was exported to America.

As for how to deal with racism, I believe in walking softly and carrying a big stick; that turn the other cheek hoopla merely gets the other cheek slapped.

Salaam, shalom, peace

Have you ever even been to America? Or do you just judge America by what you see on tv like the other idiots do? Im a white American and 80 percent of my friends are black

• Mira M

I actually don't face much hate in the real world, Its on the INTERNET where people like to troll because they would never say some things to an actual black person.

I live in the United Kingdom and I have never faced any racism in this country before.

I try to deal with it in the best way I see fit, which is to do what I know best, defend myself. If you're racist to me, prepare to have me do the same to you. If you can dish it out, be prepared to receive it. I don't let it get to me, I have a tough outer shell, I am a big girl. (:

• NoName

It change now if u see Americans new Blacks kill Hispanics

This is great, Trollers have their own Trolls.

look at L and Whytee

Yeah, just look at their president for christ's sake! How racist.

whytee angel is a hoe y'all

@hoeface err i mean whytee- i am white black and Asian and i ain't got no penis boo

u are racist... england doesn't belong to blacks.. than also you are staying their happily... then u complain of racism by whites in america... lol ...