im a virgin and im going to high school this fall im really scared that im going to lose my virginity any tips?

ihow do i stay a virgin guys ask me to do it all the time, i just wanna fit in

fiting in doesn't mean you have to have sex. You choose what you really want and if its worth it. I say wait dont listen to nobody because if a guy really loves you he will wait. Yes they say a guy will love you how you are but some look for the special ones because your worth alot. My teacher once told me that when your about to do something thats wrong to picture your mom like if she was looking at you i tried it once and it works :D Good Luckk.. Don't do anything your gonna regret later regret it now than when its to late. I wish i would of waited because guys are jerks not all they some because not all them are the same its just we choose the wrong one's. Feel free to E-mail me if you want.

You need to decide why you want to remain a virgin if that is your intent. You should not be "scared" to lose your virginity, it is YOUR body, that means YOU make the decisions. I can assure you I know LOTS of 18 year olds that wished they had waited until they were older. You need to be stronger, from within. Fitting in does not define who you are. And if you sleep with anyone, especially someone you don't love, just to fit in, then that would be a crowd I would not want to be popular in, you don't want to be called a slut. Good luck! Stay true to yourself!

Firstly, unlike one of the other people who commented you are NOT a whore. Secondly, yes there is a high chance you could become pregnant. Wait and see if your period comes, even if its a day late, take a test. If you are pregnant you have three options - keep the child, abortion & adoption. I am not going to tell you what choice to make, it will be up to you. You need to calm down, and relax. You will be okay, whatever happens. :) Next time, make sure he's wearing a condom or your on birth control. Or both :)

i had this same problem, all my friends were losing their virginity and sleeping around but i realized i have more respect for myself then that so i wait. ive been in high school for almost three years now and im still a virgin guys ask all the time but i know im better then that and guys like me more for it.

Ok, u dont have to anything u dont want to just because u wanna fit in... ur to good for that. im going to high school this fall to, but im not worried. if you have morals, and you can say no, dont be afraid. anyways, if you did lose your virginity, no good would come out of it... think before you do anything stupid that you dont want to do! :)

yeah im a freshman right now, and guys say the same things to me. but i mean it doesnt make you fit in. it really doesnt, even though you think it might. it just makes you seem kinda like a whore and i meann. you should really wait for someone you love and trust, and have been dating for a while. someone you know.

not just a guy that says youre hott and he wants to bang you. because youll just regret it later in life.

being a virgin isnt such a bad thing. i'm one. and nobody makes fun of me or anything. its a GOOD thing to be a virgin.

don't try to copy others you'll be another face in the crowd. i suggest getting a purity ring so it can remind you. i'm also staying a virgin and i fit in just like everyone else maybe a boy friend would care but no one else will

stay pure you'll feel great about it in the long run

I'd say go with those who are not thinking in sex all day. Youth groups can be a good choice. Try finding a good christian group were you can fit it. I attend a catholic youth group and its great.

Find a nice crowd to hang out with... There shouldn't be any pressure to have sex... Especially to fit in.

Just say no.

Don't give in to pressure.

Any guy who tries to get in your pants or persuades you is a jerk.

Just.

Say.

No.