im 13 a virgin and im losing my virginity 2 my bf tomorrow, any tips?

im so nervous i was wondering if theres anything i can do to make it a little more exciting

• Shadow

First, consider breaking your hymen before hand. that way the second won't hurt.

Second, unless your vagoo gets wet easily, keep a little lube on hand. its kind hard to put a bandage inside the vagoo.

Third, use a condom. also, take the morning after pill as an extra method. can't be too careful!

Fourth, spend as much time as possible fantasizing about it. make sure that you are ready mentally and physically.

Fifth, seriously reconsider. Trust me- almost no guy on the PLANET will be able to make the experience worthwhile unless he is over 18, AKA a pedophile. wait till your 18. then you have a much wider pool of men to choose from, and you actually have a shot at finding out why sex is so good. doing it now will just ruin the experience for you.

Best of luck!

Look, I'm 14. So I'm in you're age group, hun. Listen to me, and I know everyone else is saying this, but don't do it. Not only are you too young, but you're too dumb. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but let's say you do have sex tomorrow. Let's say you're boyfriend uses a condom. Well they're only about 80% effective. They can break. And are you even on a birth control pill? You have to think about these things. If you go out and do it, you're likely to get pregnant if you're not careful. Do you think you want to have to deal with a child when you're in school? You'd miss so many opportunities. You only get to be a kid once. A baby could ruin that. And how old is you're boyfriend? If he's way older than you, he's probably taking advantage of you. If he's you're age, he's probably just as stupid as you. So be smart. Don't do it. Wait. Wait until you're at least 18. Wait till you're out of high school. Best yet, wait till you're married. Just think a little. Don't make the mistake. I know, so please don't do it.

Source(s): Experience

Don't because that's all boys really want from you....sex! then knowing most boys, he'll probably dump you soon after! Plus ur not even at a legal age! Also if you get pregnant then your boyfriend will go to jail, because i think they class it as rape or something, but be wise and save your virginity for someone special (but when your A LOT older!); and girl you are only 13, your not even a woman! it's like your first kiss you save it for a special someone!

Be mature about it and don't go through with it!!!!!

you're too young. peer pressure huh? Anyways, you're too young. But i guess it's normal for teens to start at young age today it's also normal to get pregnant at young age today for some reason it's considered a modern trend among young teenagers today. Don't be surprised if you get pregnant and ruin your teen years because you're going to be at home taking care of baby instead of going to prom and finishing high school. Hey it can happen. Don't rule it out. It's not exactly impossible.

If you're nervous then you shouldn't be doing it. 13 is too early and you'll regret it in the future. Good luck with the rest of your life.

yea heres a tip- DONT DO IT! You are THIRTEEN. WTF? you people make me saddd. You can get pregnant, your boyfriend willl go to JAIL if you do get pregnant, and all becuz you made a stupid ignorant mistake. You are embarrassing. And your life will be RUINED if you get pregnant. Do you live under a rock? Have you seen what happens to the people who getpregnant in junior high and highschool? You will reallyy regret this and nothing can change your messed up mind but you, so change it preferably BEFORE its too late. Dumbass little kid.

DON'T DO IT! You are not nearly old enough to make such a permanent decision. And if you don't wait, I can guarantee that at some point in your life, someone will come along who will make you wish that you had...

Sex at that age will not only ruin your life and educaiton via teenage parenthood, but land you in prison and makr you as a slutt/drab/whorish person.

Seriously? 13? That's ridiculous. Save yourself for someone you actually care about.

Be sure to use protection. If you need details, feel free to message me.