Boot Up Problems On Backup PC?

Older Sempron PC w/Biostar M7VIZ Mobo - I was having a problem with an older IDE HD whereby I was trying to install Win95 so I could run some older programs. I got an error message that "NTLDR is Missing". I found an exe file online to fix the issue (I thought). Now the pc doesn't seem to even... show more Older Sempron PC w/Biostar M7VIZ Mobo - I was having a problem with an older IDE HD whereby I was trying to install Win95 so I could run some older programs. I got an error message that "NTLDR is Missing". I found an exe file online to fix the issue (I thought). Now the pc doesn't seem to even launch the BIOS because I get none of the normal "beeps" during the initial start rountine, no video on the monitor. I do get the flashing lights on the CD/DVD drives, no light on the floppy. Since I can get the pc to do nothing, I'm wondering if anyone has any realistic suggestions. It's like the MoBo has no BIOS at all. At least that's what I'm thinking.
Anyone have an solid suggestions as to what is wrong and/or how I can fix it?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
1 answer 1