SuperShort Survey: Did you look up to a MLB player...?

So this is about not when you were only about 5 or 6. More like 8+. When you fully understood the game. 1. Did you look up to a MLB player when you were younger? ---if you said yes--- 2. Who? 3. Why? 4. How old were you? 5. Did they leave your team? How (trade, free agent, etc.)? How did you react? 6.... show more So this is about not when you were only about 5 or 6. More like 8+. When you fully understood the game.

1. Did you look up to a MLB player when you were younger?

---if you said yes---
2. Who?
3. Why?
4. How old were you?
5. Did they leave your team? How (trade, free agent, etc.)? How did you react?
6. Are they active? If so, what team?
7. ***optional. Don't answer if you don't want to: What season did you start looking up to then?

----------------
if you said no to #1

2. Did you have a different idol? Who?
3. Who was your favorite player then?
4. How did your favorite team do back then? Were they a talented team? Or did they struggle?
Update: When I was 11, I ADORED Coco Crisp. I was playing softball and I was CF that year, so I decided I would learn how field by watching him. Then I went to my 1st Red Sox game when they were in Oakland that year and he played. But then we traded him for Ramon Ramirez, and I was SUPER sad. I never thought we'd just... show more When I was 11, I ADORED Coco Crisp. I was playing softball and I was CF that year, so I decided I would learn how field by watching him. Then I went to my 1st Red Sox game when they were in Oakland that year and he played. But then we traded him for Ramon Ramirez, and I was SUPER sad. I never thought we'd just send Coco away like that...
Update 2: I liked Coco Crisp in 2006 some. 2007 more, and then start of 2008 a TON. It was hard last season to watch 2009 without him.