I just turned 15, am I too old to start taking ballet lessons? :(?

Ok well I have always loved ballet it gives me goose bumps seeing it, I love how elegantly they dance it's amazing :D and for a long time now I've been wanting to do some type of dancing but I never knew what I wanted to do the only one that stuck out to me was ballet, I know allot of you will say that... show more Ok well I have always loved ballet it gives me goose bumps seeing it, I love how elegantly they dance it's amazing :D and for a long time now I've been wanting to do some type of dancing but I never knew what I wanted to do the only one that stuck out to me was ballet, I know allot of you will say that " I'm too old to late" or something like that BUT I REALLY WANT TO DO IT so basically what I'm asking you all is, am I really to old to start taking lessons? should I just forget about it and not do it?

Thanks!

~ Emma