To Muslims ... What was man created from - blood, clay, dust, sperm, or nothing?

A. "Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).

B. "We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).

C. "The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).

D. "But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?" (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).

E. "He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best answer

The first man was created out of clay (which is also dust..the same thing)...and the clay to make him was out of nothing.

The rest after him reproduced from A and E..

Source(s): my head, my <3
  • 3 years ago

the 1st human created named Adam A.S. comes from earth dirt (dirt). Then God created his spouse, Hawa A.S and that they get married. From the marriage, they having intercourse (Water) and born toddlers (Blood). From no longer something in any respect? ..... i do no longer bear in concepts if I omit study that section in Al Quran.... Al Quran neveer tell lies and Al Quran itself will constantly telling the actuality. i won't be in a position to describe why Al Quran is like that..... possibly you decide on slightly study, greater..... from the subject count number you questioning or talk with your pal interior the Al Quran itself.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Please read the following linked article hopefully it does satisfy you..

http://www.answering-christianity.com/quran/ma_man...

and also refer to the same website for any other question you may have about the quran or Islam in general, i advise you to search popular Islamic websites for your concerns about Islam, you'll find extensive detailed rebuttals for all misconceptions.

Thank you ..

Source(s): www.answering-christianity.com http://www.understanding-islam.org
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

96:2

Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood:6205 (Translation)

6205. Cf. 23:14. The lowly origin of the animal in man is contrasted with the high destiny offered to him in his intellectual, moral, and spiritual nature by his "most bountiful" Creator. No knowledge is withheld from man. On the contrary, through the faculties freely given to him, he acquires it in such measure as outstrips his immediate understanding, and leads him ever to strive for newer and newer meaning.

15:26

We created man from sounding clay,1966 from mud moulded into shape; (Translation)

1966. Salsal: dry clay which produces a sound, like pottery, Cf. 55:14. Taking verses 26 and 29 together, I understand the meaning to be: that man's body was formed from wet clay moulded into shape and then dried until it could emit sound (perhaps referring to speech); that it was then further fashioned and completed; that into the animal form thus fashioned was breathed the Spirit of Allah, which gave it a superiority over other Creation: and that the order for obeisance was then given.

3:59

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam398; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was. (Translation)

398. After a description of the high position which Jesus occupies as a prophet, we have a repudiation of the dogma that he was Allah, or the son of Allah, or anything more than a man. If it is said that he was born without a human father, Adam was also so horn. Indeed Adam was horn without either a human father or mother. As far as our physical bodies are concerned they are mere dust. In Allah's sight Jesus was as dust just as Adam was or humanity is. The greatness of Jesus arose from the Divine command "Be": for after that he was ? more than dust ? a great spiritual leader and teacher.

52:35

Were they created of nothing,5069 or were they themselves the creators? (Translation)

5069. Were they created of nothing? Three possible alternative meanings are suggested by the Commentators, according to the meaning we give to the Arabic preposition min = of, by, with, for. (1) 'Were they created by nothing? Did they come into existence of themselves? Was it a mere chance that they came into being? (2) Were they created as men out of nothing? Was there not a wonderful seed, from which their material growth can be traced, as the handiwork of a wise and wonderful Creator? Must they not then seek His Will? (3) Were they created for nothing, to no purpose? If they were created for a purpose, must they not try to learn that purpose by understanding Allah's Revelation?

16:4

He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer!2022 (Translation)

2022. Man's physical origin is lowly. Yet do men go back to material things, and neglect or dispute about the highest things in Life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

all of them..oh no we were evolved from fish to monkey then human through random process but given so called scientific name "Natural Selection" you dumb monkey

• 10 years ago

Jasmin is so wrong muslim woman is right.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

adam from mud, that is form of clay, clay from dust

eva from adam's bone

people from blood that is created from sperm

• 10 years ago

Mud.

As a Muslim, i know that man is created from mud. :D

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i guess debris from the twin towers (in the previous century)..... he slowly glued them with fevifix from walmart and he created humanity.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.