Please explain to me how deporting illegals would raise produce prices?

I have a small farm. Who ever is buying your produce goes by a set price for that particular produce. Government sets those prices and standards. So the only difference would be the profit greedy farmers are making. Just an example: If the government is paying $2.00 for a bushel of apples, and I am paying my... show more I have a small farm. Who ever is buying your produce goes by a set price for that particular produce. Government sets those prices and standards.
So the only difference would be the profit greedy farmers are making.
Just an example:
If the government is paying $2.00 for a bushel of apples, and I am paying my American help $1.00 a bushel for picking them, but another unscrupulous farmer is paying illegals 50 cents a bushel. Who is winning? It is the unscrupulous farmer, but it does not take and make the price of the produce rise.
Don't you agree?
What if they offered an amnesty, do you honestly think these workers would still work for the same price? Wouldn't that unscrupulous farmer get rid of them if they demanded to be paid going wage?
So explain to me how produce would rise? And I have never had any trouble finding Americans to work on our farm. I have to turn many, many away!
Update: Yes David they do. I have a contract with my state govenrment for produce, They are used for schools, government programs like SHARE, meals on Wheels and many more. And I have 15 Americans who work for me. so bullsh*t on those who say Americans do not work them. As I said, no farm around here hires illegals, the... show more Yes David they do. I have a contract with my state govenrment for produce, They are used for schools, government programs like SHARE, meals on Wheels and many more.

And I have 15 Americans who work for me. so bullsh*t on those who say Americans do not work them. As I said, no farm around here hires illegals, the farm next to mine is large, he hires over 100 Americans. Americans!!