Is it too late to start taking Ballet lessons at my age?

I'm 14 (very close to 15) and would really, really love to start taking ballet lessons! I tried out for Colorguard at school and was obsessed with the floor routines!! (which included a few ballet techniques). There is a new Ballet center in my town that says it offers lessons for all ages. Do you think... show more I'm 14 (very close to 15) and would really, really love to start taking ballet lessons! I tried out for Colorguard at school and was obsessed with the floor routines!! (which included a few ballet techniques).

There is a new Ballet center in my town that says it offers lessons for all ages. Do you think that would be a good place to start out? I would love to be a part of it.

Also, any tips on how to ask my parents if I can take Ballet? I've taken lessons twice (maybe 8 and 6 years ago or so) and quit both times. I'm positive I would love now that I'm older, but I don't know if they trust me.

Thanks so much guys, God Bless! :)