I believe in God but does God believe in me?

if there is a relationship between God and me.. many says I believe in God and the actions are part of the faith in God but does God believe in me? how would I know if he does?

If you had made God would you believe in him?

I don't believe in God myself but if you believe that he created you then he must believe in you.

• Ady5 years agoReport

No one believes in God- beleif entails reasons, shy of reasons you can only have a delusion by definition. A belief held resistant to reasoning is a delusion, and there are ZERO, count me, zero reasons to substantiate a belief that a sky daddy and ground troll exist. Zero. So no belief to be had.

• Tammy

Only God knows.

• OK

Assuming his existence, of course, He would not have to believe in anything. He knows all that he creates and governs.

Any relationship idea should follow a creator to created principle.

Source(s): Deist
  • Believe in you in what way?? You need God, not the other way around!

If you don't know if God believes in you, You do not truly believe in God. You are still questioning his existence, and do not fully accept the idea of God.

I believe in you.

Yes. God knows you very well. The Bible teaches that God knows us better than we know ourselves and that He knew us when we were being formed in our mothers womb.

Jesus died to forgive the sins of everybody--you included.

Yes he does. James 4:8 says, "Draw close to God and he will draw close to you."

He created u and ur made in his image so since he believes in himself and invented u obviously he believes in u..

That's the million dollar question. I keep searching for that answer. Good luck, friend.