What are some casserole or dishes you can cook or assemble and freeze? Recipes please..?

I have a friend that is not well and I'm planning a trip to see them. I want to make a few different things that they can keep in their freezer and just throw in the oven on days when they have no energy left to cook. I will do lasagna but please I need a few more ideas. Tried and tested recipes... show more I have a friend that is not well and I'm planning a trip to see them. I want to make a few different things that they can keep in their freezer and just throw in the oven on days when they have no energy left to cook. I will do lasagna but please I need a few more ideas. Tried and tested recipes please.
Thank you so much for your help!!
Update: Thank you so far everyone...more ideas are still welcome please! Think I would like to make about 4 different meals for the freezer and maybe 2 or 3 of each of them. Also some soups. Would cream based soups work or will they thaw all funny? Also Morgan yes please, if you can find that recipe that would be... show more Thank you so far everyone...more ideas are still welcome please! Think I would like to make about 4 different meals for the freezer and maybe 2 or 3 of each of them. Also some soups. Would cream based soups work or will they thaw all funny?

Also Morgan yes please, if you can find that recipe that would be great thank you!