Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 10 years ago

WHATS Your Favorite Chocolate Bar These Days?

eg. (Kit Kat, Twix, Timeout, Snickers, Milky way, Bounty, Mars, Curly Wurly...etc)

AND

WHATS Your SIGN?

My Answer Is:

Curly Wurly (Cudbury)

http://www.sweetiebag.com/product_images/full/Cadb...

Aries

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Musso
    Lv 5
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's hard to choose but... Galaxy

I'm a cancerian

• 10 years ago

Kit Kat

Sagittarius

• 10 years ago

These days: Hersheys (chocolate or cookies n' cream lol)

i'm a Libra male who's always loved kit kat lol

• 10 years ago

OMG chocolate<333

I love it SO MUCH! lol im surprised im not huge because i love it so much!

um...twix, snickers, take 5, KIT KAT, hersheys, m&m, brownies, choco chip [white and dark] cookies, fudge brownies. I used to like milky way...but idk it kinda leaves a bad after taste >:|

mint chocolate, chocolate syrup, milk, cake, donut, ice cream, strawberries <333

lol sorry.

Virgo/Libra Cusp

Leo Asc.

Sag Moon

Source(s): oh i forgot baby ruth, goodbar, york patties, chocolate turtles, the one time i actually won a 48 count snickers at bingo in my school xD <333 lol
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

One PAYDAY, Mrs HERSHEY BAR stood outside the office of her boss, MR GOODBAR, waiting to collect her ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR BAR. However, he had other ideas and took her behind the POWERHOUSE and started squeezing her TOOTSIE ROLLS. She freaked out and yelled, "OH HENRY!" But then, thinking what the heck, she said, "GO AHEAD."

So, not being one to pass up an opportunity, he quickly slipped his WHATCHA-MA-CALL-IT in her MILKY WAY and out popped a BABY RUTH.

Scorpio

• 10 years ago

okay, i spent most of my childhood in Japan and i really liked Meiji esp Macadamia (its a brand). and i like collecting the cute containers. with foreign brands my favorite has always been 3 musketeers and mars. cos i hate nuts. i also like hershey's milk chocolate. and cadbury&toblerone fruit & nut...i hate signature chocolates, they don't even taste that good. or does cheap appeals more to my tastebuds? lol. but that im grown, i enjoy CHOCOLATE SHOT GLASSES THE MOST! lol

Source(s): Aquarius Chick! ;p
  • Keena
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I use to really love snickers, but after tasting this big size 3 musketeer (its so light!) I am like omg- the fluffiness is amazing.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Mr. Goodbar

Source(s): Taurus
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hershey's Cookies and Cream.

Aries

• 10 years ago

Twix

Aries

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.