Having a major crush on theMum next door I really need help?

I'm going insane haha I really have a major crush on an older woman who is next door to me I keep having sexual fantasies about her which makes me want her more!!!! The problem is I'm 20 and she is in her 40s so a 20 year age gap I've had this crush and these fantasies about her since I was 15 should I try and tell her my feelings and most likely get rejected or just keep this too myself??

• soc

you look for younger one of your age. what you are doing is probably you're wishing a mother image in your life. it is only expressed to sexual fantasies but this is not helpful. you are making your life complicated.

Hit on her. Like hard. Go up to her and just punch her, knock her out! No I'm joking, don't do that... Some women like it when younger men want them. I've met a few... Just tell her subtle hints and flirts that compliment her and see how she acts. If she seems to like it... well the easiest thing would be "Do you like younger men?" Just be blunt about it. That's how I got an older woman lol. She kind of liked it because not many younger men were so blunt.

most likely get rejected espically if she is married or something but sometimes you never known. I would try to play it cool and act mature around her and be slightly flirty and see if she responds back.

try getting him on my own and then scream in his face "I rebuke you interior the call of Christ!" If he disappears in a cloud of smoke then that's devil. If he yells back asserting "What the hell?" then you definitely've loads of explaining to do

• george

keep it for yourself mate ..unless you want to feel ashamed

Many men had same problem but never took it serriously

u should keep them to yourself get over it plz u need help

she may be into it who knows

• eww. you creep me out dude.

is she married? lol

this is funny.... but most def. tlk to her if she is not married...

keep it to yourself